First Post, I think I got b*tched

Samanosuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was this girl in class, lets say her name is tiffany, and we have been talking on and off. One day I decided to sit next to her in class. And we hit it off. 3 weeks have gone by, sometimes I go to class others I don't. Everytime I go I sit next to her and talk to her and we hit it off.

Something tells me she's a feminist. I ended up going to class today, we got out early, and I said I'm going for breakfast, I followed her out to her car (about 100 ft, my mistake) Then I'm going up the steps and she asks me where I'm going for breakfast. Then I came back down the steps, my mistake, made a joke about her inviting me and paying for it, and then she laughed it off.

We went to breakfast, and she made fun of my little stomach (been awhile, no reason to make a big deal out of it) I was making fun of the same thing on her first. I tried to stay ****y and funny, but she *****ed me the entire time. She kept telling me that the attraction and interest should be mutual but the guy should do the chasing. I felt so ****ing stupid. I pegged her as a feminist and I could be wrong, but she denied it.

I said that she should be chasing me and that I am the prize. Once again *****ed there. She told me she's not going to have sex till she's married, yes another move to deter me, I should have walked away, my mistake. We talked for a few minutes and she started looking at her watch and I got up to leave.

On our way to our respective classes, she just looked at at me, we didn't say much, I said I respected her for the celibate stuff, but I was in deep trouble and I knew it. She sat there and pegged me as one of those people that has to be forced to do things. (which is accurate) No touching happened what-so-ever.

I asked her for her # again, lost it the first time and she said that I need to take the intiative to do things and well I guess I'll have to.

Then when she was in her class about 30 mins early. I walk in and tell her she really had me confused. (big mistake again) Then she tells me she gets annoyed by people, which means shes getting annoyed by me I took it. And she gets good at judging people and that some are full of bull****, which I think she meant me. I told her some people shouldn't be judged and that others love to sit back and relax. Then I walked off, I got *****ed bad, questions, comments, help.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will do better here if you use paragraphs. Im not reading that crap.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you already know just about everywhere you screwed up.

The BIG thing I noticed, however, was your willingness to be lead around by this girl. what was weird was that she was pretty much telling you everything you did wrong.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like ****y/Funny overload. C/F is just a way of letting her know that you're flirting. More than two such remarks, and you come across as a fake macho boy.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you tried too hard.

sounds like she was calling the shots and you were probably sweating...weren't you? WEREN'T YOU!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samanosuke said:
I said that she should be chasing me and that I am the prize.
atta boy, next you should tell her that if she doesn't put out after 3 dates she can kiss your ass goodbye. :rolleyes:

Don't convince a girl of being something you are not. You have alot to learn about being the prize and part of it is that you don't advertise about it to her verbally but you show her through your behaviour and action's that you are one.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transparent game. She saw right through all the lame techniques. You have to be on the same level inside as outside, or else it will come across as phony.

timorozco

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl says she's waiting till marriage, i always take it as "no one so far's been worth it" i don't leave, i don't even step back, it's a test to see why ur there. snow plowman and vypros are both right. she'd give u tests, u didn't pass them, and then she even told u where u messed up..

by going as far to tell u where u messed up, sounds like she was really into u and wanted u to figure your game out.

better luck next time bro.