First one night stand at college.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea IM finally getting the hang of my college social life, I know tons of people, have a lot of hook ups with parties and I have made a name for my self.

Well the other night it went to a hole new level, I went to my friends frat party and I ran into a girl that I met the weekend before and apparently she was feeling me, well a few drinks and a few hours later my moment arrived, she gave me and a friend a ride back to our dorm in her green mustang and my friend that was with us asked me if I was going with him or staying with her, well she sed "your not leaving me are you"? so of course I was not going to leave this 21 year old (IM 18) sorority girl hangen,we were supposed to go out to eat breakfast but I ended up going to her apartment at 3 in the morning and not leaving until 4 in the afternoon, well apparently I made a hell of an imprison because when got back to school on one of the most beautiful days iv ever had down here, she called and asked me if I want to have a "Movie night" with her, maybe IM ***** wiped but I spent last night in her apartment and she gave me a ride back this morning.

So this girl that's almost four years older then me and now hooked on me, its just the ego boost I needed, Iv had some bad luck lately and that was exactly the brake I needed, so IM not sure where this thing with this girl is going but all I know is for once in my life I don't want attachment, I just want to have a good time and with as many people as possible, IM an eighteen year old college freshmen Donjuan in training and IM not looking for a girl friend, if something happens then that's cool but I think I should experience all I can first.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."-James dean

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember what you said about relationships the nxt time you **** a girl and she hints tiwards wanting a relationship. It will work wonders, trust me.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treasure the next 4 years man...you will miss them deeply when you get out. im graduating in 2 months and im making the most of every SECOND that i have here at school.

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
treasure the next 4 years man...you will miss them deeply when you get out. im graduating in 2 months and im making the most of every SECOND that i have here at school.
Med/Law school. Another 4. :p

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true..but once you are in grad school..its no longer school..grad school is like a job. 9-5 with studying at night.

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not fun... looks like I need to start enjoying my time more, as well.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So you fucced her right?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't call it a "one night stand" more like 'you banged her' the first time around. chicks who really dig a guy and allow them to bang her make it real easy.. and basically YES, when a girl opens the door for you - to most girls it is perceived as wanting a relationship from you.