First kiss was awful, are all like this?

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi dj fellowers,
ok I have to admit that I am 19 years old and have kissed (with tongue) the first time (!) a week ago.
And I also have to admit that it was awful.
I didn'T feel anythink at all!

Basically the woman (which I found attractive 7.5) kissed me on my lips and afterwards she tried to put her tongue into my mouth. I think it went to far or anythink because I was just "escaping" with me tongue or going backwards, even though they touched each other.

So while she was doing this (probably 30 seconds or so) I was just thinking completely rationally and without any feeling:

"Oh, ok what'S going on here? The tongue in my mouth tastes like a normal piece of meat. Is this right, am I doing anythink wrong? Perhaps I should be also a little bit more active ..."
So I tried to be more active bit ...... I still doesn'T feel anythink .....
So I though: Ok let's end it here, that does not bring any fun at all"
I ended the kissing even though I really recognised that she wanted more.

So what have I done wrong? Do I have a wrong kissing technic, does the woman have to be more beautiful, was she too agressiv or why the hell did I not enjoyed it ?

Have you made any simliar experiences or do you enjoy every kiss? And why and how do you enjoy any kiss?

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that she was too agressive. Next time try to take control or let things flow. And don't think rationally.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect.

It could be that you're inexperienced; it could be that she's inexperienced, or just sucks at kissing. Or maybe you suck at kissing (understandable, since its your first time).

I think you'd enjoy it a lot more (and she would too) if you were more aggressive and took the lead. There are a few articles on kissing techniques, but the main thing is to practice.

Hang out with this chick again and keep practicing.

I think most of the success you would have kissing comes from your mental state. If you're bored and just half-assed do it, neither of you will really enjoy it. But you need to be sensual and energetic, forceful yet tender at the same time. You'll learn all the places she likes to be kissed and how she likes it. Remember, her whole body is an errogenous zone; use your hands, body, legs, whatever, just stimulate her body.

You probably get the most enjoyment when you know that she REALLY likes it; makes you feel like a mack-daddy, lol. Then you can get her to do things to you that you'd enjoy more than kissing, if you know what i mean.

Good luck- E-Z

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 16 and got my first kiss in the 2nd week in January. And the next week at school the girl told to of my friends that i was suuuch a good kisser. But now with my current gf, she kisses weird and i dunno what to do about it. Oh well.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn off your mind. Shut down those thoughts, just let go and have fun. Let your mind focus on how good it feels if you just can't shut it off.

Rational thought and sexuality are incompatible with each other. Remember that. You cannot 'think' your way into great sexual 'encounters', you must 'fall' into them.

Reaction score
My first kiss was ridiculously good. It was under this incredible waterfall. It just seemed to come naturally. Maybe the enviroment makes all the difference.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting too much from my first kiss and it ended up being a sort of "wow, this is boring" situation. Kissing is fun when ya do it right but it does get boring very quickly. Slip her the tongue? Nah slip her the tallywhacker ;)

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
I was expecting too much from my first kiss and it ended up being a sort of "wow, this is boring" situation. Kissing is fun when ya do it right but it does get boring very quickly. Slip her the tongue? Nah slip her the tallywhacker ;)
Yeah, that's exactly the problem, I was also like "Oh ok, I am kissing, but it's kind of boring ..."
But how to do it right? I don't think I can kiss the next girl under a waterfall or anythink like this I regret ..

JADT

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry your first encounter was WEAK! My first REAL kiss when I was 16 was NICE,I just didn't want to get seen doing it with the girs mom or my mom around,so that was on my mind,i then cut the kiss short and what not. I'd have to say for my first time,I was pretty DARN good. I figured this much,because she kept wanting more and I felt super confident about it. Maybe you should just get aggressive with her! When yall start kissin,hold her close and firm,then go down slowly and feel on her a _ _ ,dont keep your hand there,work back up to a hugging position as you're kissing that pretty a _ _ girl, then lightly push her up against a wall or somethin and hold her hips and give it a very slow rub as you are working the mouth piece,then if you want you could even take it to the floor or the bed. You should know what to do after words :D

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, the first kiss. We all remember our first kiss. The racing heartbeat, the tension, all the while just wanting to get it over with.

The best advice for guys who don't know what they are doing is to follow the woman's lead (I'd say 90% of the women I've been with have been good kissers so they know what they're doing). Be gentle too, don't go in like a bat out of hell. Be sensual, slow, at least pretend to know what you're doing. After your first few times you get the hang of it and it's smooth sailing from then on.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got my first kiss when i was 14, anyways, i suggest u keep her around and practice. really get into it.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, nobody ever said that girls are naturally good kissers. and on the same token, guys aren't naturally bad, so what it all comes down to is preference. find out what they want and take it slow until you know, then work from there

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
My first kiss was ridiculously good. It was under this incredible waterfall. It just seemed to come naturally. Maybe the enviroment makes all the difference.
Negative ions make you feel good. Negative ions are in abundance around waterfalls.

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
god my last grl friend was the worst kisser i have ever been w/ this grl would literally try to get her mouth around my entire head ( and no not that head, lol ). but neway kissing her was not fun at all.