first kiss in car.. awkward?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
met up with a girl tonight for first time after meeting off myspace. it was a quick meet at a spot (half way between each other's houses) she jumped in my car and we talked it up for a bit gettin in the comfort zone.

the problem was i wanted to kiss her but being seated in my car made me feel extremely uncomfortable to have to lean in (it felt like such a huge distance!) and get her to turn towards me, i dont know why it affected me so much. any advice on this? im way better if we're walkin along side and i can tease, pull her into me, etc.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about experience man.. Have u ever done this before?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kissing new girls? yes but never first time in my car, it felt weird leading into it. she just felt too far away in a sense i felt like a creep if i had to lean in that far. i usually have them next to me otherwise like outside or a different setting and pull them in playfully and its a lot easier. dont know it freaked me out haha

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same situation recently, anybody wanna shed some light on the subject?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Why not just suggest that you get out and stretch your legs a bit? Go for a short walk nearby, lean against your car, sit on the hood even. Its not that hard guys.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to direct the conversation so that it leads to a more sexual frame. By this, I mean longer and more sustained eye contact and escalation of kino. I was in this spot last weekend with a girl I met while out with friends. She drove me to my car, where we sat and talked for a few minutes. A kino to the arm, sustained eye contact without speaking (let your eyes do the talking), and then a bit o' "triangular gaze."

After this, gauge her temp. If she reciprocates with the e.c. and is enjoying the kino, then shift your body to face her. If you are sitting in the driver's seat (literally, not figuratively), reach over with your right hand and gently place it on the side of her neck while brushing her hair back (if her hair is down) out of the way and slowly pull her towards you. Let your actions do the talking. Don't ruin the moment by saying anything unneccessary. If you have created enough sexual tension, this should feel natural and she'll be putty in your hands. Sarge on, fellas.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how it's awkward, on a first date, in the middle of one of the busiest intersections the girl and I started making out.... this is in a stick, I was holding the clutch down the entire time b/c I couldn't reach down to put it in neutral and If i let go i'd stall the car. She was holding my hand and kept leaning in and finally pretty much jumped towards me, it was no biggie except for the cars honking behind us.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillingTime said:
I don't see how it's awkward, on a first date, in the middle of one of the busiest intersections the girl and I started making out.... this is in a stick, I was holding the clutch down the entire time b/c I couldn't reach down to put it in neutral and If i let go i'd stall the car. She was holding my hand and kept leaning in and finally pretty much jumped towards me, it was no biggie except for the cars honking behind us.
Is this a brag post, or did I miss the advice portion?

Reaction score
For goodness sakes kid - GET HER OUT OF THE CAR!!!

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Is this a brag post, or did I miss the advice portion?
It's not a brag post, I'm saying I have a stick shift, which would in theory make contact with each other even harder than normal (plus the center console), plus me holding down the clutch.... and it was still fairly simple to do. My point being that tons of people make out in cars, it's not exactly hard to do.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homie, it is awkward and weird doing it the first time, but you've gotta overcome that. Man, I do this shyt in the middle of a sentence. I don't wait for a certain time like out of a movie. If you feel like kissing her and time is running out, it then do it and get it going!

Just lean in really close - like 4 inches away from her face - if she doesn't turn to kiss you, then gently turn her head towards yours with your hand on her cheek and chin. Thumb on chin and fingers on her right cheek. I'd demonstate for you, but you aren't here and I don't have chick sitting next to me to show you ;) Also, smile a big **** eating grin or put on yo sex face when you do it. Go from there... :cheer:

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty easy for me. I can see where you are coming from but if you both are in the right emotional state it isn't such a big deal, nor is it a "long distance". It's important that you both have enough physical rapport built already.

The first step is to get closer and escalate kino. Maybe start tickling her a little every now and then, brush her hair back, or give her a small massage on the shoulder unexpectedly. Get used to being physical and give her tons of eye contact while she's talking to you.

There will be a moment where your eyes will drift and then connect and LOCK. It's hard to explain the perfect time for a kiss but the best way I can describe it is that you will see a look of vulnerability on her face--almost like a deer in headlights. When I see that specific look I usually just go for it. I've never once been rejected.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
For goodness sakes kid - GET HER OUT OF THE CAR!!!
Why? If she's attracted to you, she's attracted to you. It doesn't matter if you're in a car, train, Oscar Myer wiener truck, or a ****ing Boeing 747. Lean in and kiss the stupid girl.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that it's mostly in his head. The truth is it's not a long distance away. You go through the same process as if you were outside... just because you are in a vehicle doesn't mean that you can't progress naturally to a kiss.

Touch her. Excite her. Incite emotion. Kiss.

Reaction score
Telos said:
Why? If she's attracted to you, she's attracted to you. It doesn't matter if you're in a car, train, Oscar Myer wiener truck, or a ****ing Boeing 747. Lean in and kiss the stupid girl.
It's awkward, especially if it's your first kiss. You want to make it seamless, effortless, and a natural progression - the car is not the best place for this to happen.

I haven't seen the Oscar Mayer Weiner truck since the 1970's!

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I haven't seen the Oscar Mayer Weiner truck since the 1970's!
I drive one. That's precisely why I get approximately five times more women than you.

Reaction score
Telos said:
I drive one. That's precisely why I get approximately five times more women than you.
I always wondered who drove those things - do you give the girls free hot dogs?