First Gay Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookalicious

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guyzzzzzz

Last night I actually tried sausage for the first time. It was Deee-lish! His name is Ryan and he is sooooo hot! We shaved each others asses and, well, I will leave the rest up to your imagination...

I still like girls but I believe a true DJ doesnt limit himself to one gender. (Don Juan was bi ya know.) Heck I say anything with a warm hole is fair game!

Oh and in case you were wondering if any of you Dons have struck my fancy, then I must admit that I have a HUGE crush on PuertoRican Lover. (You know you are one of us, sister! Dont deny what you are!)

Thats all for now.

Toodles!

Young_hova

Reaction score
how stupid can one be

listen up so you dont get me wrong...

i dont really like gay ppl ..but i`m not a gay hater or something like that.. but your post i completely b*llsh*t ...you are talking about how a "true" DJ never limit himself to one gender...thats so stupid ...what if you yust dont like guys ??? then your not a "true" DJ you say ? thats stupid man real stupid ... you can only be a true DJ when you are Bisexual?, thats soo stupid. and i dont think anyone wants to know about your little gay adventures damn it almost made me throw up.

but hey its like you said how can i judge you cuz i`m not a "true" DJ becuz I "ONLY" like one gender ...haha read your post twice before you post them youll see how stupid it is and you able too change it

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is trolling and you just bit young_hova. The best way to get rid of punks like this is to not reply to their childish posts!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.