First Date

Beach

Reaction score
Last night I went on a date for the first time with this girl. We were introduced through my friend who has been dating her friend. I wanted to go out with just her but my friends insisted we go on a double date. This was very hard for me to talk to her and get to know her. I think I may have said like 15 words to her the hole night. If it would have just been the two of us things would have gone much smoother. What I need to know is are my chances over with her? If not what can I do.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read the DJ bible?? im guessing you havent, go download it you nOoB!

"What I need to know is are my chances over with her? If not what can I do."

how about asking her for a date just the two of you? simple answer. You have to learn not to be such a *****.

Last edited:

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you haven't messed up yet because you didn't say anything bad. Never go on double dates is my advise. Just ask her for a dasste for just the 2 of you.

Beach

Reaction score
Just to start out i am a very outgoing person i could talk to a stranger for hours but i didnt talk to her that much because the people i went with is like my best friend and we were just constantly joking around, at dinnner I talked my ass off. Just not directly to her. Then at the mall my buddy and I were talking to a bunch of people we ran into. And when we got back with them I was still talking just still not directly to her. After that we went back to my buddys house to watch a movie. We all sat on the couch together and no one really talked at all. We were interested in the movie. After that they had to leave. Right before they left we talked a bit she said she wanted to see me again but i just feel like she thinks i have no interest in her.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double dates work great for ME because im usually the dominant male in the situation.
However, this makes it bad for my fellow male friend haha

Basically, everything's a competition. If you were dominant over your friend, everything wouldve gone just fine for you.

Accept reality and realize that life isn't fair, and neither are double dates. At least you know what to do NEXT time, right?

I dont think you are in a good frame of mind. Instead of thinkin if you have a chance with her, how about judging whether or not she has a chance with you?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thus far, you have displayed social proof up the ASS by having fun and not inviting her: namely, you had fun and didn't suck up and act wussy around her. you actually have it perfectly set up for next time, she will be aching to hang out with you.

but when you guys hang out, remember to fly solo with her, no dd's.

stay cool, and have fun

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
thus far, you have displayed social proof up the ASS by having fun and not inviting her: namely, you had fun and didn't suck up and act wussy around her. you actually have it perfectly set up for next time, she will be aching to hang out with you.

but when you guys hang out, remember to fly solo with her, no dd's.

stay cool, and have fun
Mr. D, as usual, U have pretty much said it all. Cheers!:cheer: