First concert tomorrow

Altoidss

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, I'm going to my first concert tomorrow, and I'm not really sure what to do.

it's queens of the stone age, so it's like a generic rock concert I guess. I mean... Is there anything else to do besides just listen to the music and dance if you get a floor seat? I remember one guy I was talking to about them said he was looking forward to "getting drunk and laid" at one of their concerts, I can see the first one, but how do you manage the second?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beer is expensive at concerts
watch out for that
water is usually cheaper

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I just went to see Alice in Chains last weekend (fvcking awesome btw)...there were more single hotties than you could shake a stick at. I was mainly there for the show though, girls will always be there but how many times do you get to see Jerry Cantrell playing a live acoustic show? Only downside was the high beer prices and sweaty fat fvcks surrounding me and trying to mosh at an acoustic gig.

As far as the "getting laid" bit...women are a lot easier to talk to at concerts, because they're not concerned about looking like a slut. Kinda like spring break in Cancun or something, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Chat 'em up while you're standing in line for starters...