Firefighter Needs Help

jlemt

Reaction score
I met this girl and she really digs that I'm a firefighter, would it be a good first date idea to get some lunch with her and show her the fire engine? Or is that too cheesy?

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so assuming you aren't joking (and desperately trying not to make any firefighter jokes...).
It depends how you do it. The big thing is that it's just casual, if you look like youve gone to a lot of trouble it looks like you think she only likes you cos youre a firey , and youre trying to impress her .
Which would be lame.
Wheras , "how you wanna come by work and i'll show you round the fire engines" would be very cool, and probably secure the lay immediately (seriously , take her out that night , and fcuk her).

Erm , hoses , greased pole , um , appliances, er aqueous film forming foam....

jlemt

Reaction score
I don't think she likes me just because I'm a firefighter, but it does have its benefits. However, I really do not have much time to go out, so me meeting her for lunch is a logical thing to do, and I would think that a girl (or anyone) would like to take a tour of a fire engine. I'll try it out later this week and let you know how it goes. Thank guys!