Finally i called she sounded mad!! listen to the convo inside

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why im so nervous to call its like i got something in my chest that goes up and out everytime i think about calling the girl in my sucess thread, lol.
Any remedies to overcome this?

and yeh get as nasty as yall want but no shots to my mamma:mad: ;)

EDIT: So finally i called her for the first time and she is already scaring me away, listen to what happened :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/blackstarproductionsmusic.htm

Go to the first link phone convo:

IS she really gonna call back

Last edited:

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bite the bullet and do it. It's just a girl.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok ok here i go ima go call her, fuk it

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i put the converstion up for yall to listen, do yall think shes calling back?? hmmmm she sounded sweet as soon as she found out who it was:D

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that your normal everyday voice? That's a weak voice i can see your nervous with that kind of tone, but i guess girls don't care as you've have the guts to initiate things. But damn, you really ain't good at thinking on your feet i could see 3 or 4 mistakes through that 40 second call o_o i can just imagine how many mistakes you make through a few hours.

But damn something must of been up her ass.

I don't think she will call back for tonight or today, she's getting some drunks with ..... :p

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i know shes gettin some drinks with mr dumbass paying for all she wants:D

but not to make excuses but the way that she answered the phone got me by surprise thats why i sounde kinda timid or whatnot, i was in my mind like "WTF?!" so **** the first thing that i did is lower my voice and ask for her with respect although i knew it was her, i didnt even notice that she asked "Who this?!" i thought she was talking to someone else cause how is she gonna talk to an innocent person calling her for the first time like that, lol.

When i said "Hello?" again thats when i was confuse as hell not nervous no more, then when she found out who it was "BUYA" you can tell how she got by the tone of her voice:D :D :D

but hopefully she calls back....:confused: i aint gonna lie ill be kinda fuked up if she doesnt :( lol

Question if she doesnt call back do i call her back at all in the future ? if so when?
And feel free to name the mistakes everybody thats the main purpose of posting the convo here.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man call her back, only once though, if she sounds good when you ring, them keep to her beat, BUT if she sounds like shes gonna kill you for ringin her, then fck it man,

first thing i noticed about her was that wanna be big attitude, thats what made you nervouse right??? so, if she scares you on the phone, then what the fcuk would she do if you, by accident, ran over her cat... or spilled your drink on her rug????

although she may be kinki in bed, and she might have a whipp,
keep your cool man, and who gives a fcuk if she dont call back...

ive had my eye on this chick for about a week, ive been observing her, listening to the way she thinks, and man, she was HOT...

i apprached her, dressed up all nice, and just said hey, hows it going, ime catch.... and she said ;

" DO ONE, monkey boy"

i was almost in fcuking tears man, but only for about an hour, because i never let this stuff get to me... neither should you..

so if she blows you out then yeah, ime gonna laugh, and if you tell the board, every one will laugh, and what will you do?????

LAUGH, aaaaahhhh ha ha ha.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i see.

if she doesnt call back though when do i call her, Monday? Tuesday?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bfl you already know the answer to that question, dont you...

sooooo what is it that is making you unsure?????

i know..

i bet they know...

and i know that you know what we know, your a master don jaun...

dont be needy.... what are have YOU done that will make you seem needy...?
be a cahallenge... are you a challenge...? nope, but she is...?

it sounds like YOUR the one that is being dj`d...

it is the worst thing to get caught in a womens fishing net, man it should be you doing all the attraction stuff not her, she is making you worry about her feelings for you and in turn making you work for her, can you see this now.... nah man i dont think so..no man should do this...

so start now... forget calling her back, fcuk it.. if she wants to phone you then she will, if not then, she dont... there is no point in trying to deny it or even prove the facts wrong, it is either one or the other... the ball is in her court now, lets see what she wants.. for real.
and then let her worry about how you feel for a bit, let her get all caught up in guessing games..

you know what to do, but your, ime sorry to say this, being too emotional about it about it..

dont call her back... if she doesnt ring you then..

LAUGH, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh ha ha ha....

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she did sound kinda scarey when she first picked up the phone... you probably interupted her making out with another guy or something :p

She sounded fine once she heard it was you, so don't worry, you didn't do to much wrong in that convo, I mean give the guy a break, he really didn't have a chance to do anything.

She didn't give him many options, I mean as much as we might hate it, she kinda took control of the convo. Just exspect a call from her, I wouldn't inniciate another call because she said she would call you.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its 11:30 and no call, as i expected lol, well hopefully she decides to call tomorrow, ima go play madden, ill update yall

edit: i never gave her my number!.. lol hopefully she said that meaning that she was gonna get it from her caller id...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to believe some chicks will just snap like that. Women can be powerful with their voice, but they can be turned into helpless puppies!

Some others have commented on your tone of voice, and I'm going to do the same. Something that I suggest you work on is making yourself sound more enthusiastic rather than monotone. Unfortunately, I can't give you an example in a post.

If you want tips on how to make yourself sound more enthusiastic, pick up some comedy albums and listen to them. They don't have to be funny, but listen to the way the comedian is using his voice.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and i thought that chicks enjoyed that in a man, that deep monotone voice, lol.

But daym though this girl is too fine i hope she calls back tomorrow i really want my nut on this one;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men already have deep voices. Exceptions are guys who sound like Michael Jackson.

Women love men who are enthusiastic because they naturally display confidence and excitement.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok ill remember that,

now that i think about it its obvious that she wasnt gonna call today she probably think its too late to call me and she dont know me like that yet, so she wait till tomorrow...
so there is still a good chance:D

Just to make sure if she does not call, i dont call her again neither right, not monday tues, wed, not never right?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its 7:20 pm now the next day she aint call, i got a card up my sleave though.
if she doest call this is wat ima do.

on tuesday or wed ima call her when she answers im pretend like i dial the wrong number and im asking for someone else some like this :
She is girl A im B the person that ima be pretending im calling will be C

A (her) : Hello
ME : hey one last thing when u come bring the cds with you
(normally if this works well she will say hello? or excuse me?
her
A : excuse me?
ME: i forgat to tell you before to bring the cds
A: Oh i think u got the wrong number
ME : what u mean i got the wrong number this is bambu
(now when i say bambu now its when everything goes down cause she will remember me then)
A: (doesnt matte what she says now but she probably says who she is)

ME : (then depending on what she says ill go ahead and be like my bad i thought called C, but **** since we on the phone wats up how u doing)

Im doing that so i dont make it as if i really really want her if i called by "mistake" itll be better, but after that ima talk to her and try to set up a date or whatnot if it doesnt work out then or she gives me another excuse ill definetly next her.

But a few q's : if she aint interested why did she give me her phone without me even asking? (although i was gonna ask her but at the end)

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why play games like this. Just call her and talk to her for a while. See what she is about. She will see right through your games man.