Finally got a girlfriend... now what?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm in a sticky situation. :( I will explain. I went on a few dates with this girl from my class. We kissed a few times, she told me she never kissed a guy. That kinda made me feel bad. I didn't want to be the first. I thought she was more experienced because she has a tattoo on her chest. :eek: Assumptions can be so wrong. I remember what it was like when I had my first kiss. I wanted a relationship with that girl. I assumed that this girl developed strong feelings for me after we had that moment. She's a cool girl, and I don't mind chilling with her, but I care way too much what other people think. The thing is, she's a little chubby, and I don't feel the urge to show affection in public.
Listen, today was her birthday. I thought it would be cool to ask her out. Not realizing what I got myself into, now I have a responsibility. All I really want to do is continue dating and hookup. I enjoy being single. She probably already told her friends that we're dating now. School is gonna be weird tomorrow if my peers find out. I want to go back to being friends. I have another girl that wants to chill with me badly. I want to spin plates and see how I feel about it. I definitely rushed this relationship... I don't want to be a **** about it, but I think that I definitely need to talk to her about this. Any advice?

Paulboyrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to show affection in public then. Just save all that stuff behind closed doors or when you two aren't in the open. If your gut says to test all of your options then do what it says, chance are it's the right choice.

Reaction score
I think you can be kind to her and give her some good first experiences. The most important thing is how do you feel around her. You seem to care an awefully lot about what people think about you. Give the girl a good time.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think chubby girls are often kind of hot. So I can sympathize with how you got into this situation.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I wanted a girlfriend

I don't want to hold hands. I don't want to be a pair. I like being single. All I want to do is date and hook up. It seems like every time I try something new, I make a mistake. I should probably just keep it real with her. I will be extra careful from now on when gaming girls from my class/workplace. This is a surprising turn of events. I hate to go back on my word but in this situation it may be the best option. I can't force myself to be attracted to her.

Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
I don't want to hold hands. I don't want to be a pair. I like being single. All I want to do is date and hook up. It seems like every time I try something new, I make a mistake. I should probably just keep it real with her. I will be extra careful from now on when gaming girls from my class/workplace. This is a surprising turn of events. I hate to go back on my word but in this situation it may be the best option. I can't force myself to be attracted to her.
Do what you want. I would master that fat tight web puzzy that she has between her legs and make her eyes sparkle. It will help you with the other babes to have someone with your hose so deep in their mouth and their mind. Get into her mind..

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I took her virginity there would most likely have to be some commitment on my part and it's hard because I have no feelings for her. I wasn't really feeling it when we kissed. I want to date other girls and gradually gain experience. I think that I need to smash a few hoes honestly, find me a slampiece that's willing to teach me how to ****.