Fighting back "nerd" style!..lols

SnackPapa

Reaction score
Ok so here's the thing. Anytime I try to get into this PUA stuff and try to learn how to speak to women I IMMEDIATLY become intimidated and overwhelmed by the amount of information I'm being asked to take in and worst of all...remembering it!
I think I know what's happening....There's always WAY too much to remember when I try to learn this (PUA) stuff...I gonna do something funny! Maybe even just straight up silly...
I'm gonna set up a smaller number of things to remember then repeat them to myself relentlessly as though RPG character abilities.
I remember playing FFX and I remember there being a limit of 3 or 4 special abilities your characters could have in order to be affective during gameplay. There was NO WAY they could have it all right? So I had to "specialize" them to be capable and flexible under reasonable limitations...In my long forward quest to have a female human being like me, I seem to be working under similar circumstances.
:box:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SnackPapa said:
Ok so here's the thing. Anytime I try to get into this PUA stuff and try to learn how to speak to women I IMMEDIATLY become intimidated and overwhelmed by the amount of information I'm being asked to take in and worst of all...remembering it!
I think I know what's happening....There's always WAY too much to remember when I try to learn this (PUA) stuff...I gonna do something funny! Maybe even just straight up silly...
I'm gonna set up a smaller number of things to remember then repeat them to myself relentlessly as though RPG character abilities.
I remember playing FFX and I remember there being a limit of 3 or 4 special abilities your characters could have in order to be affective during gameplay. There was NO WAY they could have it all right? So I had to "specialize" them to be capable and flexible under reasonable limitations...In my long forward quest to have a female human being like me, I seem to be working under similar circumstances.
:box:

You should really read the DJ Bible.

SnackPapa

Reaction score
See this is exactly what I mean! I already have it...And as soon as I looked at it I was like..."TOO MUCH!"
I just might be one of those guys who needs to figure it out his own way. Although...information seems less to take in when I'm watching a DVD on the subject or something. I prefer to listen than to read personally.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
SnackPapa said:
I just might be one of those guys who needs to figure out his own way.
I fixed it for you.

Get out there and talk to girls and develop your own style of game.

I agree that the DJ Bible is WAY too long for newbies.

If you must have some information to study and implement, take a look at Brad's Secret Guide in the DJ Tips Forum. It's more concise.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need real life experience to back up all that wealth of information. Pick one thing you want to learn, read it, and practice it. Learn something from it. Rinse and repeat.