Field Report

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this girl is about a 8.7.Today was 3rd day of school.1st day i noticed this girl starin me in the eyes for a few seconds(happened a few times).2nd day she was sittin next to me and gave me a complete 3 second stare down 1-2 feet face to face.Today,we got assigned seats and she was sittin across the room but in front of me and to the side(easy to see each other).Anyways she again gave me a lookin this time after bout 2seconds she looks away down at her desk then bites her lip and goes into a gaze like she was daydreamin!If thats not a sign of interest im not a DJ! So after class I start the convo as we walk towards door.(Remember some of the sentences mite not be word for word but close enough,hard to remember every detail. I know a few lines by heart because i use em alot..)

ME-Wasup
HER-Ha,nuttn how bout you?
ME-Haha, same here...
ME-So you like this class?
HER-Its alrite, i guess it'll do....
ME-Hey, can I talk to ya for a sec?(Guide towards wall.)
ME-So, wats really up?
HER-Huh, what you mean?
ME-Cmon,I see you lookin at me alot,im not one to just sit around starin....
HER-Well, your a pretty attractive guy, and when we held eye contact I just felt drawn into you.
ME-Ha,now it comes out.....
ME-You gotta boyfreind?
HER-Naa,u?
ME- Ha,very funny.Your a jokester...is that what you look for in guys?
HER-Funny guys are always a plus....
ME-So what do you look for in a boyfreind?(I will remember this for a conversation in the future when i use a lil ss on her)
HER-Funny,Exciting guys who are laid back,being good lookin doesnt hurt either....
ME-Ever been in love?Like you know when you feel just an instant connection with someone you've just met?
HER-(After a few second stare)Ive never been in "real" love....although ive liked some guys alot.....
ME-Are you lookin to be?
HER-(She absolutely looked like she was just eatin it up...she didnt say anything)
ME-Here, take a pen out and write your number on my arm....

Ok, so I got the number and gave her a hug and sayed the goodbyes....

So how do you guys think I did? Remember theres 6 minutes in between classes so I couldnt just keep it goin.I am extremely proud of myself,but im always open to little things i couldve done better.....

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you were really smooth and confident in everything you said. Nice work.

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, im glad with how I handled myself during the convo......good to see that you guys think I did a good job.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE.

lol i always skip convo more or less and just do what i have to do to get the number. but man u had confidence falling out of ur ass with this one. verrrrry nice.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, but remember I HAVE A STICKY FOR A REASON ;)

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. Well ima try the same opener/format tommorow wit another girl I want....Ill post it...Best not miss it!!!!!!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was nice, the whole deal was with the guiding to seclusion.
gg.

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys....if you have a hottie chekin you out for sure.....this format works 100%.....truly easy.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats congrats and u made her get out a pen too. haha.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u did a good job capturing her interest

its a nice way to start a convo and make it interesting :up:

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by benassi
not bad not bad .. the only thing is wasn't that kinda awkward for the 1st time talkin lol ... and MOST girls wouldn't admit to findin you attractive even if they did lol theyd feel embaressed, fcuk her, she wants it. bad.
Well, it wasnt awkward becuz i knew she was diggin me with the signs she wa givin,i just had to grab da balls.She prolly said she liked me without waiting to tell me because
1.Shocked I was so open
2.Didnt wanna say no, and ruin it....