Field Report Volume 1 Issue 1

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess I will write a field report of my evening. Comments/constructive critiscm on how the evening when would be nice.

3:30 pm - One of my friends calls me up to go see a movie with these 2 girls, who I have not met. At the time I was watchign a movie with one of my friends at my house. I tell him I will call him back later to tell him if I'm going or not.

4:05 I tell my friend that I will go to the movies and hangout (wasn't a date). So my friend at my house leaves and I just go out.

4:25 - I arrive at the theatre and meet the 2 girls and my friend. We then to proceed to get tickets, we each bought our own way in.

4:30 - Me and my friend were lagging behind as the girls were walking and talking. We go into the theatre and at this point one of the girls goes, why am I leading where we are going. I then say "fine, follow me" and I advance up to the front and choose where we were gonna sit. I went into the middle rows and went 5 seats over. At this point my friend comes and sits next to me, and the girls sit next to my friend, so its boy boy, girl girl. I wanted to sit next to one of the girls but I decided that it would be best if it showed leadership and picked where we were gonna sit.

4:40-6:20 - Chatter throughout the movie and I make a comment about somegirls a few rows ahead of that had big boobs to my friend. During the duration of the movie I was making the girls laugh, about different things.

6:25 - We exit theatre and say cya later and all that.

6:30 - I'm in my car and my friend stops me real fast saying that the girls just called him on his phone, and they wanted to go out for Ice Cream.

6:40 - We meet at the ice cream place where we all go and buy our own ice cream.

6:40 - 7:50 - We all are talking but I'm the one making the conversation go and making everyone laugh. I do some neg hits on the girl I was attracted to, and do a lot of being ****y/Funny. At one point saying "how everyone is jealous of me because of my looks, charm, and intelligence" In which they reply calling me a little conceited but laughing. At around 7:30 I announce that I had somethigns to do and that I should get going trying to make it so I ended the get together, my friend and the girls complain and I say that "Well I guess I shouldn't go, otherwise there would be no conversation going on". During the conversation I was making the girl tear up because she was laughing so hard.

7:55 - We leave the ice cream place and say our cya laters, where the girl I like says in my direction we should do this again. I didn't # number close since I though it would be awkward doing that infront of her friend and my friend.

8:00 - I call my friend on our cell phone to discuss what happened during the get together, and I asked what he thought about that one girl. He thought that she liked me and wasn't quite sure later on during the conversation because she was making fun of me. But we were all making fun of each other. So I didn't know what to make of it. So I then asked my friend to ask her friend if that girl is interested in me. (AFC?) He says he could phone the friend, but I told him not to and wait a few days when he sees the girl at his work.

And that concludes my evening. Comments and suggestions are needed.

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would have number closed you wouldnt have any of those problems your having now, In the future just try to accomplish it. i number closed infront of my mom once.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimineye
At one point saying "how everyone is jealous of me because of my looks, charm, and intelligence" In which they reply calling me a little conceited but laughing.

So I then asked my friend to ask her friend if that girl is interested in me. (AFC?) He says he could phone the friend, but I told him not to and wait a few days when he sees the girl at his work.

I think it makes you look bad when you boast aloud about yourself. That just makes you arrogant. The most confident of people know that people are jealous of their looks and charm, but they don't feel the need to talk about it.

As for the bottom part that I quoted, yeah, that is what 5th graders do. As civic pointed out, if you had closed and asked for the phone number, you could just call her and ask for a date, and find out for yourself what she thought of you. I definitely understand how it could feel akward asking for it. I think it would be a perfect time to do it right after she said "we should do this again."

It sounds like you did good. Sounds like you are definitely learning from this site. Keep it up.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[B At one point saying "how everyone is jealous of me because of my looks, charm, and intelligence" In which they reply calling me a little conceited but laughing.

So I then asked my friend to ask her friend if that girl is interested in me. (AFC?) He says he could phone the friend, but I told him not to and wait a few days when he sees the girl at his work.

[/B]

I think it makes you look bad when you boast aloud about yourself. That just makes you arrogant. The most confident of people know that people are jealous of their looks and charm, but they don't feel the need to talk about it.

As for the bottom part that I quoted, yeah, that is what 5th graders do. As civic pointed out, if you had closed and asked for the phone number, you could just call her and ask for a date, and find out for yourself what she thought of you. I definitely understand how it could feel akward asking for it. I think it would be a perfect time to do it right after she said "we should do this again."

It sounds like you did good. Sounds like you are definitely learning from this site. Keep it up.

Reaction score
Yes, don't do that. Even in high school, you have to number close and find out for yourself.

At one point saying "how everyone is jealous of me because of my looks, charm, and intelligence" In which they reply calling me a little conceited but laughing.
Zelemont, boasting aloud about yourself if the main basis of the ****y and funny mindset. Appearing a little arrogent is not a bad thing, it's good, especially in high school.

Overall, good job. #close, *close, and date close ASAP.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
close

I now regret not getting her number, but I'm not going to worry about it now since its in the past. What I think I will do is not have my friend ask the girlsfriend if she is interested in me, and just play it by ear. I know one of the girls thinks I'm "cute", but she isn't the one I'm interested in, so it will be a few days before I find out anything. I will post an update if anything happens.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW

Btw what would you guys suggets on how I should go about on getting her phone number? Since she goes to a different school.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: close

I now regret not getting her number, but I'm not going to worry about it now since its in the past. What I think I will do is not have my friend ask the girlsfriend if she is interested in me, and just play it by ear.
i can't believe no one mentioned this... come on guys this is a basic one.

tell your friend not to ask her, do it yourself or it will make you look scared of doing it.