Field Report/Success Story: The Best Months of my Life Lately.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: I am trying to write this as humbly as possible while stating the facts I experienced in the last few months. Please, do not misunderstand my story-telling with "being full of myself." I am a very easy-going, laid back, guy who makes friends with anyone.

Let's now get to the story: Part I

I used to be very good at night game. Tree years ago, I was the man at the club. I didn't make lines at the club and got in like hot girls do. Once inside, other DJ's would high five me & girls smiled at me wondering who I was. I used to be able to get girls' numbers, get them to sit on my lap and make out, touch them in x-rated areas--I pretty much did everything before oral sex in a matter of 20-60 minutes. After meeting my ex and being in an LTR for 3 years, I deviated from the club scene & lost touch with that side of my life. I moved to California two years ago and broke up with my ex about a year ago. She was my "first love," so I had considerable emotion invested, but never gave her 100% of me. Since the break-up, I did not date or approach for a whole year. In that time, I took ten classes and my transcript reads: "A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A." ;)

I have been attending karaoke nights at this restaurant in Hollywood for the past ten weeks. I bust my butt taking voice classes at my college and seeing professors after school to master the material. I used to think for myself "I could be somewhere else right now, why am I trapped in a 5' x 5' soundproof room practicing?" Ironically, all my efforts came back to help my game. I sing and dance because I love music and dancing and other people seem to latch on to my energy and approach me. Since December, 2011 I made out with three women simply for being myself (without approaching). I made friends with the DJ's, bouncers, and even the resident dancer (hb9) knows me by my first name and flirt/dances with me all the time.

Part II

I attended karaoke night near a well-known university and had a blast, last week. The place was infested with babes with a female-to-male ration of 5:4/5:3. 95% of the guests were college students in their 20's. In my first night I:

-sang five songs in the same night and each time I stepped off the stage I had a crowd cheering loudly for me.
-opened a 5-set, got the group to like me to the point where I sat down with them, number closed one hb and was feeling one of the girl's tits to "make sure they were real" ;) She even confessed to me "Robyn, you have magical powers over me" as she kissed me. It was my turn to sing right after that and she disappeared before I got her #, but I am sure I will see her and have fun her later :yes:
-was told I have balls; girls said they "couldn't believe I how social and fun I was"
-made friends with the DJ and had him telling me stories & giving me advice about how I could get girls in that scene.
-had over 10 girls high-five me and eye-fvcking me.
-had 2 girls open me, hug me, and then introduced themselves to me.
-had over 8 (hb8+) babes jump on the stage to grind/dance/hug me and sing with me.
-hard-kino'd two girls, and light kino's two girls.

I have returned to my roots by facing my fears (yes, I have anxiety sometimes), not caring what people think of me, doing what I love to do, exercising, and talking to all kinds of people. I monopolized the karaoke bar by my 5th song and it felt sensational. I sang Suavemente (a Merengue song about soft kisses) and got two girls (hb8's) to kiss me by simply pointing at my cheek. Even though I got three phone numbers and one make out session, I learned to be careful with night game and not to be so flashy. By the end of the night, I direct-opened two girls (Latina hb7.5 and Asian hb8.5) Both girls were receptive to me, yet when I went for the number-close, both of them declined, accusing me of being a player. Girls are like eagles spotting men with sexual and social potential. I assumed they saw me talking to other girls that night and labeled me player, even though I am not that kind of guy. I am living proof that they are watching you, even when you think no one is looking at you. This is why you should always stand up straight, walk, confidently and surround yourself with beautiful women, etc.

In short, I am now running on Robyn OS 4.0.1. I am now an improved, updated, version of myself and have made massive progress compared to last year. I was happy in my LTR and I kept control of the relationship, yet I always had that feeling on the back of my head saying "who else is out there, and how far can I get beyond this?" I pushed myself, grabbed my b@lls and this is what I accomplished over a period of ten weeks. I used to be in my head a lot and stressed out about people not liking me. Heck, I was even a tyrant as child--a part of me that remained into young adulthood. Today, I am a much more mature man. I understand that not everyone will like me and that I will get rejected (this may seem simple, but it was a huge challenge for me). I have also learned to be unaffected by rejection and eliminated it from my reality. This world is not all about controlling people, but by being a leader and meeting your own needs, allowing/helping people meet their needs and building social relationships/networking. Not only did I get my personality back, I now also have more open and mature relationships with my parents, boss, professors, friends, and people in general. If I can do it, you can do it too! Feel free to PM me if you have any comments, questions, or just to chat.

-Rob

Last edited:

patrick.de

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would also be interesting to read how you got into the night game in the beginning.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into night game by facing my fears. I used to be scared of social situations, making eye contact and talking to people. I read a lot of threads, books, and some of David D'angelo's programs. I started going out to an under-21 night club, but I was too afraid to even walk near women. I went "clubbing" nine different times and just stood there watching other guys get girls. I was too scared to do anything else. One day, I had enough and decided to try to dance with a girl; she rejected me and laughed at me. She even game me the whole "dude, please!" dude as she looked me up and down implying she was too good for me.

My self-esteem went downhill after that night. I began working out and went from 217 to 175lbs over a period of six months. I also started learning how to dance and got more in touch with my musical side. When I returned to the club scene, I was more confident and girls seemed to acknowledge me more. I began by saying hi and over time I started leading girls to the dance floor with me. It took time, though. I did not get my first kiss until I was 18 years old and I lost my virginity when I was almost 19.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I got into night game by facing my fears. I used to be scared of social situations, making eye contact and talking to people. I read a lot of threads, books, and some of David D'angelo's programs. I started going out to an under-21 night club, but I was too afraid to even walk near women. I went "clubbing" nine different times and just stood there watching other guys get girls. I was too scared to do anything else. One day, I had enough and decided to try to dance with a girl; she rejected me and laughed at me. She even game me the whole "dude, please!" dude as she looked me up and down implying she was too good for me.

That sounds like my first club experience to a tee.

My self-esteem went downhill after that night. I began working out and went from 217 to 175lbs over a period of six months. I also started learning how to dance and got more in touch with my musical side. When I returned to the club scene, I was more confident and girls seemed to acknowledge me more. I began by saying hi and over time I started leading girls to the dance floor with me. It took time, though. I did not get my first kiss until I was 18 years old and I lost my virginity when I was almost 19.
Holy ****...

In teal. ;)