Field REPORT !! GOOD NITE !

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a party.... chatted up with a few chicks..

This one chick caught my eye. I acted like a man... told her to get up and sit on my lap etc. I drank a few beers and flirted with a whole bunch of girls. This girl came and asked me to play a drinking game so I did.

I end up bringing her back to my place. We start hooking up w/e

I get really into it but... I DONT GET HARD !

Im like wtf.. So I tell her IM like yo get me hard. SHe starts jerking off my limp **** and the **** dont get hard still. So eventually I just stop her and proceed to finger her and eventually just lay down like im tired... She stays for a few min and I just tell her I will walk her out.

I dont know what it was... Maybe a combo of nervous/ alcohol?

Its so annoying cuz I finally got a chick over and I cant seal the deal !

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this chick thinks that she just doesent turn me on .

If she goes and tells her friends this ****.... IM FUked.

My **** wuz limp and small as hell looking cuz I was freezing in my apartment.

Any ideas about how to play it off? Im thinking just be like fuk it and not even give it thought. This girl isnt g/f material anyway so i dont really care. I just hope she dont ruin my rep.

Last edited:

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how old you are, but generally girls who've been around the drinking scene for a few years know all about the infamous whiskey ****. I talked to a girl about it once and her response was that it sucks for the guy, and it sucks for the girl as well. She left it at that, and it didn't seem like a dealbreaker to her. Hopefully the girls in your area are as understanding.

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for cheerin me up dude.

I guess next time I will only have a few drinks at the begining to be sociable...

whisky dik is a ***** !