Few brief notes about club interaction

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No final point or big problem here, just few notes that hope could help

1)The big group of girls 3+
When approaching group of girls dont expect great reaction if the group is 3 or more, the reason is that its most likely a "girls night out" where the purpose is just to get attention and follow the dinamics of that kind of meeting.

Also it only needs one girl who doesnt like you to influence the rest of the group (dont forget feminine sheep mentality), it could be a girl who thinks she is above you or a girl who think you're gonna ignore her to concentrate on her friends thus want to save her ego.

If you decide to do anyway just remember to be equally generous with your attention to all the member of the groups at least in the beginning, once you are accepted (being invited to sit with them or danced with them for a reasonable amount of time) you can concentrate on the girl you like and if good signs are shown proceed to isolate.

A good plan as well is getting familiar through eye contact with at least one of the girls before the approach like a small chat at the bar queue 20/30 minutes before approaching, this way you will look familiar to her and the other girls will see that.

However I suggest to avoid the bigger groups given a cost/benefit ration.

2)The couple
This should be your target, two girls who go out in couple rarely are in a "girls night out" state of mind they are actually more open to meet new people given their criteria matched.

An other positive factor is that when you approach it will be easier for you to get the attention of both and give attention back to both, also the presence of a friend reassure each of them so their "anti-creep" shield is lower.

Guys who are not very social would better do that apprach with a friend (only 1 for fvck sake, save yourself the battallion approach) but I found myself doing it alone and working.
It doesnt need to be hot or a model but its necessary to have at least an average to good look and discreet social abilities, the self confidence in this kind of approach comes also with experience so dont be afraid of screw up.

3)You're not glued to them
Once in a while move around, talk to other people or pretend you have friends there (its not hard to have small talks with guys, those with no girls are usually friendly to those in the same situation), let them miss you an allow them to reassure each other about you, it only needs one to give approval to you and the others will do as well thus creating a snowball effect.

Just like when a girl definte a guy "creep" and then he is done to the whole group, when a girl define you "cool" you get bullet proof coverage cause the others will most likely confirm that, remember the feminine sheep mentality.

Finally gets the phone number from the most interested one first, you can easily understand which one is the most due to the open answer question she does or the physical contact involved, girls who touch your hair are on, those who dont touch you at all are not.

Girls show interest when they are interested make no mistake about it, if you are in doubt touch them yourself and see their reaction, thats a sure test to gauge interest.

I'll come later with other notes, feel free to comment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4) Get in a good positive mood

The worst thing you can do is argue on a internet forum or play some stressing video game before going to the club, worse than that is only stay around a negative sad person who drag you down there.

Avoid any stress or negative emotions before going to the club otherwise you risk to drag them there, and trust me b1tches have a radar for that just like they have a radar for insecure or desperate people.

I suggest you to go at the club with some friend, if your friends are not into that no problem, just have a talk with them before going better yet a pre drinking in some private home where you can have a laught and relax, this will put you in a relaxed state that will surely pay off in the club.

If you cant have contact with friends or you dont have any friend at all, I suggest to chose a good movie that can motivate you, whatever works for you make it "american gigolo" or "crazy stupid love" it depends on you totally, even checking motivationl thread in her can help.

Dont undervalue the importance of your mind state, it weights as much as look or confidence, girls pay attention to that.

5) Make the ho say no

Approach, run your game, your tricks whatever just go straight for what you want.
Wasting time or playing it safe wont get you the girl, assume attraction and if she is not interested make sure you get it,if you dont hit on her someone else will and you risk that his courage will be rewarded unlike your politeness.

Establish physical contact to check her reaction, go for the kiss just dont stop out of fear of rejection, being rejected is not that bad.

Hardly you will find girls who will insult you or make fun of you,many will just give you somebvllsh1t like to reject you, they will say NO and only after that you can let it go.

The only sure way to know if a girl is interested in you or not is to get physical contact and see her reation, her words are worthless, her actions matter.

6)Aim for the kill

Oh you got her number? well thats surelly will lead on a date right?

HELL NO! we're not in the 90s anymore, a kiss or a number is not a sure index of incoming success.

When you working her that night try to escalate as much as you can, aim for the sex on the first night, even if she wont grant you she will at least respect you for your balls.

Nice guys and losers dont go for the kill simply becuase they either pedestal girls or they think they are not good enough for it on the first night.

Show her you are a man whos not afraid to go for what he wants and that he considers himself in a position to achieve it.

Remember the more you get on the first night, the easier it will to get more in future, simply because the more she gives you and the more she invests on you therefore she cannot simply admit to be a slvt or be stupid.

Also the more you got from her and the less power she has over you, do you think a girls has more power on a guy who toke her out for a drink or on a guy who nailed her rawdog?

You get the "call me" line from girls you have a walk with or from girls leaving your place with messed up hair?

Right now even if you are looking for a relationship you cannot afford to be pavid or take thing slow.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7)You are what they think

Damn forgot to write this one this morning, what it means is you're evaluated also according to what you look to her not only to what you are.

If you are going to the club alone, wait at least untill the club is getting full enough that you wont stand as a lighthouse in case you sit in a corner.

Awfully being social and having friends around have his weight in there, in fact is not hard to have girls asking where are your friends.
You can reply in many ways in case they ask, some suggest to lie saying your friends are coming or you lost them in the dance floor while others suggest to be unapologetic and give a reason why you are alone.
Quite frankly I change topic without giving a straight answer, I ask back why she is asking and if attention from one man only is not enough etc, its not a situation I feel I can master well enough yet.

Anyway if she sees you sitting in a corner for an hour, you start with a disadvantage when you approach her, for this reason you either plan to start approaching someone at the beginning and be social or if thats not your case wait untill the crowd will allow you to keep a low profile.

What I find the best thing to do is have small talks with the guys at the bar, this will help for point 4 as well as much as to avoid the "lonely guy aura".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8) Dont be pvssy and dont be afraid of solitude
This one is new, just established tonight, an other mistake to be avoided is being afraid of remaining alone thus accepting to settle with less than desired girls simply because they are a safe bet.

Sure it sucks to be alone in a place where everyone is with friends or with chicks however passing the night with a safe bet wheter is a girl FRIEND or a hb which you dont consider worth is even worse.

First in order to avoid a minor pain you lose the opportunity to achieve a GREAT satisfaction and second you really feel like sh1t just like Im doing right now.

If you want an example for this last one read this field report although Im sure its already clear.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1919898#post1919898

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9)Pay attention about those you surround yourself with

Especially by going with friends, make sure none of them is high or drunk, the last thing you need is a guy picking up a fight for no reason or a cvnt pissing off a bouncer.

Happened this friday, where one of the girls in my group got drunk before going to the club and when a guy (ugly of course) grinded, she suddenly tourned around and slapped him very hard, he pushed her away almost making her fall on the ground and few seconds after a bouncer came.

As default he was going after the poor guy but the stupid b1tch toke advantage of the bouncer holding the guy to keep slappping him, and when the bouncer pushed her away she tried to slap him too.

Needless to say she got kicked out and her friend decided to follow her, therefore my mate and me and to leave as well.

So to keep it simple, if someone in your group is not in condition to behave appropriately simply, take more time or have a walk before going to the desired destination.

Better yet would be to avoid at all to bring with you any unreliable people.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has some VERY good information, and it's great we have people like you on this site helping out people.

My personal attitude to clubs is this,

I do follow most of the points you make, but i'm more of a mix between not giving a ****, and having fun.

I goto these clubs and say hi to all the girls and just talk absolute ****, it shows confidence and the fact that i don't really care to much aslong as i'm having fun.

This is a new attitude and i seem to be doing ok, i'll see how it goes, but anyone who wants to get rid of approach anxiety it's a must haha

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all these points especially the one about going in for the kill.. from personal experience i found getting numbers in the club is bull****. you either go for the ***** that night or forget about it. she probably wont remember who you are the next day or she might have put up her ASD in the morning and doesnt want to be reminded of what a skunk she is

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10) Give priority to venues you know

If you find yourself comfortable in a certain venue its a good idea to give priority to it rather than others you dont know well.

The reasons are two, the first one is connected to your self confidence and mood, if you know the place and know how ordering at the bar works and know the staff, you automatically behave more confident and straight which gives you a edge.
You dont wanna move around with a doubtful posture or worst yet wait monutes in the wrong line.

The second reason is that if you know the structure of the venue, you dont need to focus much about the different phases of the escalation, once you get the girl on the dance floor you already know in which place you will bring them instead of wandering around looking for the chill-out zone.
The less time you spent transitioning,the less changes of her friend c0ck blocking you or her realizing she's been a b1tch and ask you to go back.

You will be more effective in executing your game and more confident and calm in your aura which will increase the possibilities of success.

That doesnt mean to never try new places, just keep in mind what said and remember that arrive early in a new place to get how it works when its no crowded could make the difference.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11) The dog doesnt leave the bone for any reason

This comes when you manage to approach a girl and building rapport, despite many guys here suggest to drop her and move around to go flirting with other girls to make her miss you and show no clinginess, I respectfully disagree.

Any girl which is interested in you doesnt need any reinforcement like jealousy or mind games, if you consider her to be interested in you the only two things you have to do is keep building rapport/enjoy the time and make sure no one else get her.

I recently made the stupid mistake of leaving a girl alone to meet for half a hour an other girl I knew and when I came back the heat was gone and she was actually with an other guy.

You simply dont play mind games when its not necessary and most of all you dont piss off a girl who was actually warm at you, they get pissed off or simply lose interest...even worse if you warmed her up.

Feel free to behave as you feel but again I suggest you the "leave her" tactics to girls who are slightly interested and you try to artificially increase that interest, when everything is going smoothly instead just do what nature wants you to do.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
11) The dog doesnt leave the bone for any reason

This comes when you manage to approach a girl and building rapport, despite many guys here suggest to drop her and move around to go flirting with other girls to make her miss you and show no clinginess, I respectfully disagree.

Any girl which is interested in you doesnt need any reinforcement like jealousy or mind games, if you consider her to be interested in you the only two things you have to do is keep building rapport/enjoy the time and make sure no one else get her.

I recently made the stupid mistake of leaving a girl alone to meet for half a hour an other girl I knew and when I came back the heat was gone and she was actually with an other guy.

You simply dont play mind games when its not necessary and most of all you dont piss off a girl who was actually warm at you, they get pissed off or simply lose interest...even worse if you warmed her up.

Feel free to behave as you feel but again I suggest you the "leave her" tactics to girls who are slightly interested and you try to artificially increase that interest, when everything is going smoothly instead just do what nature wants you to do.
Definitely guilty of this one a lot. I play it too cool/overgame/make things too complicated. No need for jealousy plot lines when the girl is already down. Why leave?! It's like you want them to be attracted to you by 1 more percentage point because then and only then will they sleep with you. lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don't get me wrong, I've seen some guys SUCCESSFULLY pull off the "ditch the girl for a while and get back with her later."

But...it's a gamble. You definitely risk her being taken by another guy.

I don't think it's worth the risk/gamble. If she likes you, stay with her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12) Choose and enforce the frame of the interaction

It doesnt matter how sure the thing seems or how many green lights you are getting from your girl, you are like a boat sailing in which it doesnt matter if you sailed well most of the route...a simple small reef can be lethal.

Never consider things to be done untill they are done, they are done when you c0ck is going in and out from her pvssy, not when you are walking her to your place or isolating from the club and she is whispering eternal love to you.

Always be in control of the frame, enforce it and never leave any ground out of lazyness or sincere goodness, relaxed but firm.

You can connect this rule to many of the previous ones, especially 10 and 11, nothing is sure but as guys after all the work we put behind we have to increase as most as possible the chances of success.

Traps from girls and attempt to demolish your frame comes in many ways, from the moral ones (but my friends are alone cant leave them alone) to the bvllsh1t/promising ones (lets go to this other club instead of your place I promise I will yours right after).

Also remember that the biggest threat are her friends, especially the less desiderable ones which apparently dont have the strenght to do a goddamn diet but has plenty when it comes of attack your frame, also guys can be a potential threat but they are actually much more easier to get rid of, either by threath of force(when shes doesnt see it) or making fun of them C&F(near her), there is not politness necessary in this case.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13) Drop it, if it seems a stinky carcass

An other major mistake, which I found myself to do today as well is turning around a girl with which the interaction or the attempt didnt lead to anything relevant.

At that point consider her a carcass with no other chance of feeding for you, just like a lion would.

I'm referring in particular to those girls you approach that either give you mixed signals moving to low interest to some attention which lead to nowhere:

"I have to look for my friends"

"Im going to the toilet"

"I go to the bar see you later"

You probably heard those lines but were unsure of the meaning, well the meaning is look for an other pray, as agreed with many users here, girls which are interested in you will make it cristal clear and wont confuse you or have "unavoidable" reasons to go away from you.

The same exact rule works for those girls you met in past which rejected you or ignored you, a girl which didnt like you in march is not gonna like you in april.
Needless to say girls which are silent or annoyed through cellphones or facebook fall in this cathegory as well, your presence or time wont change their attitude.

Even more avoid them, they could reject you again burning you with other girls or simply decrease the energy in your mood.