Feminized in the USA

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is going to be a rant. It may very well insult some. Others may agree with my thoughts. If you feel the need, you can tell me I'm F'd up.

What I'm seeing in the USA, is that men of all ages seem feminine to a degree. Not all, but many. Now keep in mind that I'm a white collar guy during the day, and then it's jeans and tshirts after hours. I see guys every day who wear that gel sh!t in their hair, bracelets, necklaces, skinny jeans and shirts with little designs and jewels on them, etc. WTF IS THAT!

I know that styles change with the times and such but sh!t, I'm starting to wonder if some of these guys are wearing panties! I'm sure BigJimbo will have some thoughts on this!

Bout' time these guys lose their panties, quit listening to fvckin rap music and stop bad mouthin' their country. Men should look and act like men.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I don't like this trend either. It doesn't give men an incentive to lift weights to improve their body the right way. All they need is to stay scrawny and add accessories to cover your flaws and be proud of it.

Doesn't really matter in the end because it makes men with style more valuable. Like a DJ in a sea of afcs. I'm ok with it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheheh,..

You're just now noticing this?

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ i have not thought of that lol. Now i hope all guys do this lmao!!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Men should look and act like men.
Agreed.

Remember the fashion industry is RUN by gay men, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford...THEY are the ones who decide what men wear..at least on the higher end of the pyramid, this trickles down to what the masses wear as they embark on their aspirational journey.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Heheheh,..

You're just now noticing this?
No actually, just seems to be on the rise Rollo.

Next thing ya know I'll probably see some metro dude in his skinny jeans who has borrowed a pair of heels from his girl to match his outfit.

Scary.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Next thing ya know I'll probably see some metro dude in his skinny jeans who has borrowed a pair of heels from his girl to match his outfit.
Heh heh ;)

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
OK, this is going to be a rant. It may very well insult some. Others may agree with my thoughts. If you feel the need, you can tell me I'm F'd up.

What I'm seeing in the USA, is that men of all ages seem feminine to a degree. Not all, but many. Now keep in mind that I'm a white collar guy during the day, and then it's jeans and tshirts after hours. I see guys every day who wear that gel sh!t in their hair, bracelets, necklaces, skinny jeans and shirts with little designs and jewels on them, etc. WTF IS THAT!

I know that styles change with the times and such but sh!t, I'm starting to wonder if some of these guys are wearing panties! I'm sure BigJimbo will have some thoughts on this!

Bout' time these guys lose their panties, quit listening to fvckin rap music and stop bad mouthin' their country. Men should look and act like men.

you sound the typical middle-aged narcissistic baby boomer.

here george carlin talks about your type here!:rock:

“George Carlin nailed it when he said "The Baby Boomers: whiny, narcissist­ic, self-indul­gent people with a simple philosophy­: "Gimme that! It's mine!" These people were given everything­, everything was handed to them, and they took it all, sold it all; sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll, and they stayed loaded for twenty years and had a free ride. But now they're staring down the barrel of middle-age burnout, and they don't like it. They don't like it, so they've become self-right­eous, and they wanna make things hard for young people. They tell em abstain from sex, say no to drugs. As for rock 'n' roll, they sold that for television commercial­s a long time ago so they can buy pasta machines and StairMaste­rs and soybean futures. You know something? They're cold, bloodless people. It's in their slogans, it's in their rhetoric: "No pain, no gain," "Just do it," "Life is short, play hard," "sh!t happens, deal with it," "Get a life." These people went from "Do your own thing" to "Just say no!" They went from "Love is all you need" to "Whoever winds up with the most toys, wins", and they went from cocaine to Rogaine."”

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
They're cold, bloodless people. It's in their slogans, it's in their rhetoric: "No pain, no gain," "Just do it," "Life is short, play hard," "sh!t happens, deal with it," "Get a life." These people went from "Do your own thing" to "Just say no!" ”
That's a great point..and one that is rarely seen...

But it leaves us 20 to 30 year olds in a tough position. We define ourselves in a vacuum of role models. Oh it can be done and it will be done. But media, advertising have become the sole arbiters of culture and that means my generation, sucking on the breast of twitter and facebook as we do will have a tough road should we ever want to reach maturity.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you are listening to a righteous old man skreed when they throw in the "quit listening to fvckin rap music ". Hahahahaha.

Dude. Go look up the word Hipster. Or better yet, here have a brain anurism.

http://www.absurdintellectual.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hipster.jpg

http://www.absurdintellectual.com/2009/07/31/time-takes-hipsters-far-too-seriously/

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1913220,00.html

Enjoy!

The good news is...even hipster chics still respond to real men. I knew a few of them. They act like they don't care and they are too cool for school, but most of them are deathly afraid of stepping inside or outside of the box. A little push pull goes along way with the few I've met, I dare say they are completely delusional and its best let them stay that way. Be the bad guy in their own little drama that they "like, really don't even care about" lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I'm still trying to get used to guys wearing earrings, so I'm probably not the best one to talk to about this.

A little side note about the gel: I experimented with putting gel in my hair awhile back. A lot of women told me they didn't like gel in guys' hair because they didn't think that guys should spend much time on their hair. Funny thing is, with the gel, it actually took LESS time to fix my hair because I didn't even have to comb it. The other thing some girls said was that they didn't like gel because then they couldn't run their fingers through the guys' hair and have it be soft.

My conclusion was a lot of girls liked the spiky look, but don't like the feel of it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Legislation is being put through, here in Florida, to outlaw goddamned pants saggin'.

Nothing, beeping your car horn at me aside, pisses me off more than seeing a fruity fvcker with his plaid boxers showing with his pants down to his knee.

I should be able to run that motherfvcker over, then reverse and run over the pvssy thrice.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
zekko said:
I'm still trying to get used to guys wearing earrings, so I'm probably not the best one to talk to about this.

Some men, me being one of us, can pull off wearing earrings. I get nothing but compliments with my hoops.

Both of my nipples are pierced too Poppy.

I wait until the b!tch removes my shirt and watch her wide-eyed expression. Chicks do love the novelty of them. It's never failed she wants to put them in her mouth.

Head, and a salad tossing are already built in after that.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA @ Karma

outlawing the pants sagging?! Good they need to do it here in MI. I hat that sh!t. Gives black guys like me a bad name :down:

I definately pull the earrings look however...

Suits are more my style

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Agreed , but is not going to happen soon because of their liberal infected education.

On balance however, most B Boomer fathers caved in and retreated into the background when "women power" came along.
Those guys withdrew from traditional fathering of their sons and handed their wives all the power to run the household including control of the check account.
Any wonder their sons grew up believing that they needed to please women rather than expecting women to please men.

Cyclops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually dont mind with guys doing all those feminized things. It makes me a more attractive option and weeds out the women who enjoy those types of "men"

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to see many guys carrying man-bags around as well.

Still looks like a freaking handbag no matter what