Female version of SS/DJ site

nano-tank

Reaction score
Any one know of a site geared towards females like this? theres tons of good info on here that i figured if female stumbles accross this site she would gain tons of info about how males think. So figured if theres a female version of dj site out there maybe worth reading some too. Also I'm surprised that there is no females or hardly any female responding on this site, any one kno the reason for that?
thanks for any help.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men don't think like this. A women reading this site would not get in site into how the average man thinks. She would however learn a bit about herself and what pushes her buttons.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nano-tank said:
Any one know of a site geared towards females like this? theres tons of good info on here that i figured if female stumbles accross this site she would gain tons of info about how males think. So figured if theres a female version of dj site out there maybe worth reading some too. Also I'm surprised that there is no females or hardly any female responding on this site, any one kno the reason for that?
thanks for any help.
I doubt you will ever find a female self improvement forum. Why? Women generally don't want to change either form society's pressure of "people should love you for you!" Or her just having a massive ego. Remember, men are here because we function logically, women on the other hand not so much... For men, when something is broken, we tend to fix whatever needs fixing. Women will try but then give up after a few attempts if not the first. Of course there is always the blame game that is universal and very common, it's not their fault that their crappy right?

Supply and demand. Females don't need to change, whether crappy or not, in order to gain male attention. Men on the other hand... Proper female respect on first glance will cost you about $60k. Which actually isn't a lot to some people who have careers.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
nano-tank said:
thanks for any help.
Women are not smart or logical enough to have a site like this. They operate on a combination of emotion and trying to mimick the 'career girl' charactecure they think they are

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seasonedplayer said:
Women are not smart or logical enough to have a site like this. They operate on a combination of emotion and trying to mimick the 'career girl' charactecure they think they are
I literally lol'ed !!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nano-tank said:
Any one know of a site geared towards females like this? theres tons of good info on here that i figured if female stumbles accross this site she would gain tons of info about how males think.
All that women take away from sites like this are "OMG guys really do only care about sex." They never grasp the nuances, because they can't. Women can't fathom what it's like to have a male sex drive. It's simply impossible. Just as men can never understand what it's like for sex to be so easily obtainable that it's downright boring.

Frayzer said:
I doubt you will ever find a female self improvement forum. Why? Women generally don't want to change either form society's pressure of "people should love you for you!" Or her just having a massive ego. Remember, men are here because we function logically, women on the other hand not so much...
Please, you're way too young to be mindlessly parroting the manosphere's inane tripe. Practically every woman's magazine, web site, TV show, etc. is all about how they can make themselves more beautiful. That's womens' "self-improvement" because they know that that's 90% of what matters to men. Women are constantly obsessed with making themselves more attractive.

C'mon, you're a teenager. Read more, opine less.