Female TRANSLATION Guide: When she says: She MEANS:

vicki

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sense of humor is most important"....means: "After I determine that he is masculine, has money, and allows me the illusion that we are equal partners"

"I'm Not materialistic".......means: "Not as much as some women I know, but I'll still spend everything you can earn, and complain that it's not enough"

"We didnt have any chemistry"......means "I didnt find him
masculine and he didnt make me feel any emotion"

"He spends too much time with his friends"....means: "Although im secretly glad that he's not under my thumb 24 boring hours of the day"

"He hits me, but i love him and cant leave him" means......"im a scary self deluded female who is secretly attracted to disfunction"

"He didnt call me" ......means: "Im secretly intrigued as to why this guy isnt like everyone else i control"

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are gold-diggers though, I've seen enough of them financially supporting some long-haired artsy boyfriend - who'll probably drop them as soon as he no longer needs their money - just until he gets his band off the ground or whatever; so it works both ways.

"He spends too much time with friends" - It's good that he has a life of his own, but it's also possible she might be feeling neglected, like a fifth wheel in his life.

The others are pretty much true. You forgot one of the big ones: "You're like a brother/you're a good friend/let's be friends" = "I'll be screwing everyone except you, but you'll get to hear all about it"...

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add a bit here....

I used to confuse 'CHEMISTRY' with 'CONNECTION'. That is until I realized that chemistry is of the sexual nature. Whereas connection is of the psychological nature.

It is possible to have chemistry without connection, or connection without chemistry.

But, it's best to have both!!;)

"We didnt have any chemistry"......means "I didnt find him
masculine and he didnt make me feel any emotion"

....that should read.."sexual emotion".

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know ALL women?

Sorry Vicki, too general to accept. It was funny though...lol...it sounded like one of those lists i get from spammers that asks me at the end to send this to 20 people i know or my djck will shrink to 2 inches. Maybe you should have mentioned something like "this is a translation for the only female i know - me". Catch my drift?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it was a pretty good post.

As for the comments of it being too general or according to one female----that is generally one of those objections that add nothing to the discussion. It's an easy score to make in opposition. You can trot 'em out anytime anywhere and use 'em, and, for that reason, I increasingly find they're low-value low-return objections.

And, for that reason, don't even bother bringing them out if that is all that you're taking away from the post. Look for where this is onto something (remember the wry comment "every stereo-type has enough truth in it that keeps it around"???)

Pook did an excellent post on ******** and so did a number of other DJs here from time to time. We should probably get a sub-folder in the bible dedicated to these types of threads.

My only gripe is that it's too short.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, I think some of the forumers here have a real problem with women posting anything, and will try to put them down every time just on general principle...