Female sex toys = competition?

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, because I admittedly only recently lost my virginity and I don't know many females who talk about this.
If a girl uses sex toys like dildos that are...really large...would they not be as pleasured by an actual man?
I mean I know there's obvious advantages with an actual human being having sex with you, but there's no effing way I can compare to some of the toys this girl has shown me, it's huge...
If I find out one day she has sex with some huge black guy on the side my first reaction would simply be understanding, jesus.

edit: she just sent a picture of her newest one. It's massive and it has fking rotating beads and ****...my penis does not come with features other than 'upsize', 'downsize', and 'discharge'.

edit #2: if a girl fully says she's masturbating right before you're supposed to see her...that's not a very good sign is it?
curse you, dildo makers.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, don't know where to begin with you. Anytime a chick is masturbating and thinking about you.....you're good. Whether or not she's full of sh1t or not is your call. My experience had been they're just horny like the rest of us. Who cares about the size of the dildo?? Is your weiner really that small that you have to worry about it? Even if it is fvck it. You have something that dildo ain't got. YOU. a man with many talents. Just fvck her dude, seriously.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trapped inside your own mind. Stop focusing on what she's had up her and focus on being the best thing that's been there...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you turn her around on your bed and use it to finger her and then make her do it herself to watch it and then bang her right after.....it's a good thing

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
A dildo will never compare to the real thing, and women know it. It may be bigger, but they control it - the dildo doesn't control THEM. Dominance is a key ingredient of sex

And as an aside, I honestly don't think a lot women use dildos (recreationally) that often - why use a dildo when you can literally get the real thing anytime you want?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think sex toys are competition. Women are emotional creatures and there is no emotion in a dildo. Sure it may get some attention but really women want the emotional connection more so than just getting off.