female masterbation

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We, all know that to much masterbating in men is a very bad thing. But what about women. I have the belief that women can become just as dependent on masterbation. To the point of believing that no guy can get them "off". They get to use to ****oral stimulation and can't get off any other way. I also believe that these women are what most men would call dime pieces. They are overly sexual and love sex in every way they can get it. On the opposite end you have women who don't masterbate that much they get excited just by guys putting it in and can *** fairly easily although they can quickly get bored with the same routine. I might add that no I'm not going out to research this for various reasons. What do you guys think right or wrong.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I long wondered if the real reason for all these women having trouble orgasming during sex is due, at least in part, to all their masturbation. It certainly can cause problems with men too.

Male or female, go a month or more without masturbating and then have real sex. You'll c@m no problem lol.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I long wondered if the real reason for all these women having trouble orgasming during sex is due, at least in part, to all their masturbation.
I don't believe that because women were built to be able to climax multiple times over and over and over.

I believe a lot of them that can't get off, don't know their own body and how to make it happen. One of my girlfriend's didn't climax until she learned how to stimulate herself after reading a few books. now she can get off within minutes.