Female Attention Lovers (aka AW's)...how to deal?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look I know it sounds AFC, but I'd appreciate it if you can reply with constructive feedback

okay guys,

I was with a whole bunch of my friends today, and here's the story:

I walk in the meeting place, and not many people are there, and there's a cute 15 yr old girl there and we managed to start talking. At first, I was drawing on a marker board and we've been talking before this, so she came over and started drawing with me, and of course, I applyed the C&F/some kino. It went pretty well actually. We'd laugh and mess around a bit and I'd walk away for a bit to socialize with others, and she would stare at me and look away at times (probably a good sign ). I would then come back and pick on her and be sweet AND C&F on her friends. Things were going well according to my DJ customs, and I had a grin on my face. In addition, I talked to HER friends to so I don't give off the vibe that I'm only socializing with her.

Everyone else came in and we were all chilling; playing games, eating, etc etc. I gave some attention to the 15yr old cutie but I also spent time with the other friends of mine, and as you would guess, hordes of guys began to shower attention on her. Obviously, she enjoyed it while her friends got little or no attention at all. Along the way I realized, "these guys are overdoing it. they're doing some C&F stuff and joking around but 8+ guys showering her attention is sort of weird." After that, I decided to ignore her and do other stuff with other friends.

The question that bogs me is, when it comes to female attention seekers, would it be better as a DJ to NOT give her the attention while shes having a lot of fun with the guys clinging onto her? From what I've seen, they have a lot of fun, 15 year old and 8+ attention showerers, but as a DJ I want to stand out. Was it wise for me to do my own thing and NOT be like the majority and give her loads of attention? And how exactly do I stand out noticeably from the clingy rest?

Thanks.

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
heyz. gd qn. sometimes i wonder abt it too. why dont u stand out frm the crowd by giving her a chance to get away from the pple fawning over her? tell her u have sth to tell her and ask her to step outside for a moment?

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^WTF did he say? I have no clue.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mastersF
heyz. gd qn. sometimes i wonder abt it too. why dont u stand out frm the crowd by giving her a chance to get away from the pple fawning over her? tell her u have sth to tell her and ask her to step outside for a moment?
You must be a really lazy person. Stop abbreviating 4 letter words with 3 letters.

Anyway dude, you need to just chill. Get off this whole...asking question migh be afc, i was being quite djish. Stop with the labels. Talk to her then show MORE attention to her friends. Talk to every girl in the place unlike the other guys. When she sees you entertaining all these girls shell get jealous and yea...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you deal with "attention *****s" is to "call the shots" on how you give the attention.

Remember this, women like men who are in control of themselves.

SL1CK

Reaction score
You did the right thing man...stand out and DO NOT shower her with attention...she's gonna be wondering..."hey why isnt he doing this...bla bla bla"...and subconciously make her more interested in you. Act with the "I don't give a ****" attitude and act accordingly when you game her...and you'll be set.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I see, so I was doing well from what you guys are saying. Thanks a lot fellas.

It was pretty funny how I was either listening to my ipod, talking to the guys, or some of the girls there while a handful of dudes were just poking fun @ the girl. Made me feel all secure and warm inside.

I'll definitely keep this in mind.