Feild report w/ pic!!

Ron_Mexico

Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

wassup, I haven't been posted in a while becuase i've been busy with my new job (vacuum repairman). but i've still been getting into the field and surging whenever i get a chance.

last week i took my mom's advice and went to a swing dancing class at the yMCA. there were plenty of HBS around, i danced with a 18 year old HB7.843 most of the time

HEAR IS THE PIC

THINGS WENt pretty well during the dancing so at the end i number closed like alwyas and she gave me her number. i called her a few days later and it said "the current time is 8:47 PM, the current tempreature is 83 degreees", it guess it was her voice mail so i''l call again tomorrow or something

also i did somoe more approachs at the vacuum shop and the wrestling match and the hospital, i can post about those if u guys want to here

PEACE,
RON

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure the phone number she gave you is real, and not just the local weather/time hotline?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the number close! Now keep calling until you get an answer and don't give up...make the ho say no! :crackup:

I'd love to read your hospital field report!

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Are you sure the phone number she gave you is real, and not just the local weather/time hotline?
:crackup:

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I might have to side with BrotherAP. When I used to fly planes there was this frequency we'd tune into that had weather/wind conditions, and I know there was a phone number you could also call to hear the same thing.