Feeling near suicidal - please help

donkdidonk2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing a woman from work. I knew that she had, shall we say, been around a bit from the start. Yet, when she started getting all soppy so did I. It is almost as though I seem flattered that someone as attractive as her should show an interest in me.

1. Why do I fall for someone when they start to have feelings for me?
2. Why do women get feelings for me so early on?
3. Is it a problem or should I milk it and carry on trying to put myself about?

Also, I was not failthful to her. Inevitably, she was not faithful to me.

4. So why am I so bothered about it? Could it just be jealousy, because my infidelities have been with prostitutes, whereas she wouldn’t have paid for it?
5. Why do I feel as though I ought to financially pay for stuff when we are out? Is it because my self esteem is so low that I feel I ought to ‘buy’ her?
6. I condemned her because she slept with someone who she had met on an aeroplane after 6 hours of ‘knowing’ him. I called her a slag. Was I unjustified?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to all those questions lie in your low self-esteem. You don't see much worth in yourself. So the solution is to work on your self-esteem. Do things that makes you happy, like hanging with friends, hobbies, sports, working out, etc. Set small goals and achieve them. Focus on the stuff you have accomplish so far. Don't look at the future too much, focus on the present. And last, walk proud and smile, for you are alive and the world is still your playground.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with swoop... you need to engulf yourself in some hobbies... before you know it women will become a nice supplement to life and not the main course. When that happens you will find it alot easier to roll with the punches they throw

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're thinking of offing yourself cause of some User Bytch Slag. Think about it man.

If that hasn't opened your eyes and instilled in you the serious urge to right your ship, doom is waiting for you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Swoop too. Sounds like you're accepting very low standards for yourself.

If you don't feel worthy, or feel insecure about yourself, you can change. Self-improvements is a huge part of the philosophy on these boards and is the turning point of most DJs.