feeling loved

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like you all to take a moment to reflect on why we do what we do in our daily lives.

Of course, each of us has different goals; some are hedonistic, while others are stoic. However, one thing is certain: we all want to feel loved and to give love.

Some of us receive love in different ways:

1. From women.
2. From other things.

When I consider the first option, it seems exciting. Living this way, even with an understanding of the red pill and the game, could involve pursuing a woman, enjoying that experience, and then moving on to someone else, repeating the cycle. In short, it could lead to many MLTRs.

On the other hand, the second option appears to be the more logical choice, but it comes with its own challenges.
If I choose to love a profession or a hobby, there’s always the risk that, for some reason, I may no longer be able to engage in that activity, or that I could lose interests, leaving me in a difficult position.

So, what is the one thing we can do that allows us to feel loved, gives us the ability to love, and helps us detach from any chains or ties that keep us focused on volatile sources of love, like romantic relationships?
What can provide a firm foundation throughout our lives, support us, and continually make us feel loved?

I’m looking for something that is immutable and can endure over time—something that satisfies our need to be loved in a way that allows us to detach from the other pursuits in life.
I have often thought about "loving yourself," but it doesn't quite equate to "being loved" by someone external.

How do you "cope"

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of romantic love is a very ephemeral one. And often conditioned.

That's why today I try to value the moments when I feel good. When I go out with a woman, I don't expect to be loved. Or that she will "love" me at some point. I just hope that I have a good time with her and that she shows me that she enjoys my company. It's the “validation” I need.

On the professional side, I honestly find it difficult to apply the concept of love. I think it's possible, again, to feel good. And this can happen in different ways, via bonuses or awards (depending on your industry), for example.

Self-respect is the way. You feel good and become less dependent on external actions to feel the way you want to feel.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is just a word, and it's always conditional. I don't really worry about feeling loved or not. I don't look to external sources for validation.

I find enjoyment in things i do in life and what I accomplish. That's good enough for me. I have a ton of self respect, pride and high standards for myself. That's how you feel good about yourself.