Feeling like 2nd best:(

kbello

Reaction score
I found out that my girlfriend slept with the previous guy she dated much sooner than she did with me. I take it to mean that she was more attracted to him adn that she liked him more. I always like to feel like the ultimate for whichever girl I'm dating so this is really bugging me. She said it was due to the fact that she had dated so many losers who never made it past the first date so that when she met the last guy he just seemed so much better and he wasn't annoying to her. She normally would make guys wait a long time in the past, but decided to just go for it with this last guy. they only dated for a few months and she slept with him within the first month. She dumped him about a month after they started sleeping together because she found out that he lied to her about where things were heading.

Anyway, she said this made her go back to her old ways, but I still can't help but feel that maybe it was due to the fact that she was more attracted to him or just liked him more. ****ty feeling. I know that I lived long distance from her and that she was attracted to me(we made out pretty hard the first night), but still when I think about it...it makes me feel like second best. I know that some girls can just develop feelings for guys that they spend alot of time with, but I want things to be hot from the start. Would you care whether or not your girl was more into her previous guy than she was into you? I know that she loves me now(says she loves me more than anyone else before), but isn't that just always the case when you spend alot of time with someone? I knwo I'm thinking about things in terms of sex and I use that as the measure of attraction. Anyway, it's just ****ty to feel like second best.

Kb.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the past.

It's also her past.

The amount of time between when she met her ex and slept with him is really none of your business and to discuss it serves no purpose other than to bring out insecurities.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i can ever give advice this is the perfect time.
In my case i was her 6th bf but she told me that im 3rd in her list but not for ever.

Me and my girl broke up yesterday, She dumped me (Read my thread to see why)

But i know she told me that she hates to be compared to other people, and she hates when i ask her about her past, i use to ask her questions like " so did they sex u better than me" " how often yall had sex" " were they better than me" "did u like them more than me" even "were there diks bigger than mine" "what positions did yall do" and more crazy stuff, that i know regret.

All im going to say its , do not ask her questions like that, do not compare yourself to her exes, like i did or you'll end up like i ended up Dumped. She will only pull wit that crap for so long so stop it this second, do not show her your insecurities, thats her job to make sure that she is good enough for you, and to work so that you like her more than any other boy has.

Please believe me on this one

And yeah dont double post next time :)