Feeling empathic for "wasted" girls and damaged goods

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sad whenever I think about every girl who has been P&Ded by her Ex bf's, girls who get into adult business, girls being taken advantage at their workplace and asked for favors, pros and hoes etc.

After studying a few books, I realized i may have some sort of a deep inferiority complex, along with being envious and slightly incompetent myself. Deep down, I'm probably feeling jealous of the guys who could get away with so much opportunistic and "jerkish" acts while still having a warm place in the heart of those damaged girls.

I guess that's the main reason I feel sympathetic with those girls, who, themselves, don't make a big deal out of those issues anyway.

Is it a nice guy issue? A captain save a hoe symptom? An inherent moral human trait? Any one else with similar experiences?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
I feel sad whenever I think about every girl who has been P&Ded by her Ex bf's, girls who get into adult business, girls being taken advantage at their workplace and asked for favors, pros and hoes etc.

After studying a few books, I realized i may have some sort of a deep inferiority complex, along with being envious and slightly incompetent myself. Deep down, I'm probably feeling jealous of the guys who could get away with so much opportunistic and "jerkish" acts while still having a warm place in the heart of those damaged girls.

I guess that's the main reason I feel sympathetic with those girls, who, themselves, don't make a big deal out of those issues anyway.

Is it a nice guy issue? A captain save a hoe symptom? An inherent moral human trait? Any one else with similar experiences?
In my experience, never have sympathy for damaged girls, no matter how different you think she might be. 99% of the time she won't have any sympathy and empathy for you when she perceives to no longer have a need for you. She will toss you like a piece of trash, without any regard for all the good you might have done for her in the past. These girls are insecure, don't feel like they are lovable deep down and are more comfortable being treated like trash.

They deserve no empathy, just use them for the sperm dumpsters they are.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with above. They WANT to be treated like cvm dumpster trash.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Save A Hoe to the rescue.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other posts. Women like this are b**ches who seem to want to be treated the way they do. Don't act like she's some sweetheart out fvcking, drinking, smoking, and God knows what else. If she were a quality chick she wouldn't be doing that sh*t, and she wouldn't be getting with guy after guy who fvck and dumps.