Fear of Success?

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy that has no problems getting girls to like me but when it gets to the point where I gotta close the deal I freeze up I withdraw into a shell.. Any tips on how to get rid of that mental roadblock?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think the first step is to be brutally honest with yourself for a minute. There has to be some hidden (or maybe not so hidden) reason for the freeze up at this time.

Could it be that you feel your performance in bed isn't good enough? Might be hard to admit, but that could be something holding you back.

If you don't mind sharing, how often do you have sex? When was the last time? How was it?

EDIT: I was looking in New Posts, and didn't realize this was in the High School forum. May need to switch up advice here, but feel free to answer my previous questions first, if they apply.

Bgarrido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro my bad lemme clarify.. I meant close the deal as in make her my girlfriend aha but thanks though

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I wasn't sure of once I saw this was the HS forum.

But, I'm not sure I see the issue. If you know you can get girls to like you, that's not only the hard part, that's the only part. At that point, you just ask them. The fact that they like you is enough for them to say yes no matter how you do it. Just invite her out somewhere, maybe groups of friends the first time or something.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you. It happened to me so many times.
I think the only way is to just do it for once. Try and assume it will work, be positive about it.
Even if it doesn't you've confronted the biggest fear you've acknowledged that you have.