fear of approaching: how long did it take u to overcome?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been at it for months. Slowing working my way up. It is so simple in my mind yet so hard to do in real life. Aint life a *****.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
i've been at it for months. Slowing working my way up. It is so simple in my mind yet so hard to do in real life. Aint life a *****.
You just gotta do it bro. Grab your balls and go. You'll feel better afterwards no matter how it goes.

and you posted this is the wrong forum.

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: fear of approaching: how long did it take u to overcome?

Originally posted by Vincent
You just gotta do it bro. Grab your balls and go. You'll feel better afterwards no matter how it goes.

and you posted this is the wrong forum.
Yeah, sounds simple enough, unfortunately, I'm having trouble locating my balls right now. :(

Fear freezes me man. It's always easy to say, just push past it, but when it hits me, it's tough.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been cold approaching on a daily basis for nearly a year now, have done more than 500 cold approaches. The answer? I have NEVER stopped feeling fear of approach, I just don't let it stop me because I want the skill and the success more than the fear.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
I've been cold approaching on a daily basis for nearly a year now, have done more than 500 cold approaches. The answer? I have NEVER stopped feeling fear of approach, I just don't let it stop me because I want the skill and the success more than the fear.
That's great. I remember someone said that the fear of approaching women is like the fear of getting on a rollercoaster. You still feel the fear but you know you're gonna have fun. :D

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We feel fear when we are about to approach usually because we have negative outcomes in our heads instead of positive. Often times sites like these can mess you up instead of help you out because there's a lot of stories on here about approaches gone bad.

Try asking yourself before you approach, "How can I make this girl feel good?" instead of "What can I do just in case this doesn't go well?"

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice Practice Practice!

I will say this one more time, as i have said this in many others threads....

PRACTICE!!

The more you practice, the easiyer it will become, until;l you will get to a stage where it will be second nature for u to approach the hottest girls! Think about it.. MOST things in life are hard in the start, but once u get enough practice, it becomes 2nd nature. weather it be Driving, gymnastics, your soccer skills, knowing how to swim, EVERYTHING!

Laterz... ;)

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a quote from a film, I think it was George Clooney in Three Kings

"first you do the thing you're sh1t scared of, then afterwards you get the courage to do it"

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last quote on my sig speaks for itself. treat her like the ordinary human being that she is, and you wont be nervous. all the best mate.