Fatties on online dating sites

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
usually what happens is that not only is the fattie a fattie,
she is also not as cute as she looks in the pics, how do they fake being cute?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
Photoshop

so not only does the fattie expect us to overlook her weight problem, she also wants us to overlook how ugly /how much acne she has, how not eeven remotely cute she is?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls seem to be the master of taking that perfect angle shot to make themselves look thinner / hotter some how...

Amw406

Don Juan
Reaction score
They take a bunch of pictures until they take a usable one. its pretty straight forward. Fatties aren't masters of anything except the Diabetes

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
so not only does the fattie expect us to overlook her weight problem, she also wants us to overlook how ugly /how much acne she has, how not eeven remotely cute she is?
Welcome to the interwebz bro.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
9 times out of 10 if a chick does the following she is a fat chick:

1. Only has pictures of her face. Mostly at an angle or with the kissy face to make her face look thinner.

2. Breast or booty shots with no other part of her body showing. Fat chicks often take their best features and put them up so they can draw in attention while hiding the fact that they are 300 lbs. Not to mentio most fat girls have big t1tties that look pretty nice when perked up in her push up bra. don't fall for it it's a fat trap

3. Has food in her user name. Learned this from Tariq Nasheed but from what's i've seen 9/10 of the time it's true

4. Has old pics. You can't really tell this without asking, but most fat chicks will put up pics form when they were smaller in order to deceive males into thinking they are still as hot as they were in highschool. Don't fall for it. it's a fat trap

5. Has pics of a celebrity or anyone else but her on her profile. I don't care if trey songs is her dream man, if a chick isn't secure enough in her body to post her own picture then she is effed up or fat. This applies to family members to. Some girl will try to hide behind pictures of their hot friends/sisters in order to appear like a family girl but really they are just fat

6. only pics of her lips. Ties into number two. A lot of fat girls have nice lips

7. List her body type as "curvy, full figured, thick, or anything similar. Barring the honest fat chicks who say they "have a little extra weight" most fat chicks will try to sugar coat their weight by putting any of the least direct terms they can for it. Also be wary of the "average' body types. Sometimes they can downplay their weight as well. Hell, I've even run into and Athletic chick on okcupid who turned out to be bigger than I'd hoped....

It's best to just look at the pics when trying to get a feel for her, but just take note of the red flags. Most girls who are hot will have no problem showing you they are hot

supremacy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Blackmack says it all well.

Old pictures, half pictures, pictures with friends and not describing who is who, a lot of make-up, description that reads "curvy", highlights boobs in otherwise a fat figure....

Also; be careful if she has a drink in her picture.......

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
3. Has food in her user name.
Or describes her perfect first date in her profile, and spends most of the description talking about food

...and a nice guy would take me to the Country Cookin' an he wud have the roast beef n pototatoes with corn bread an bacon an i wud hav the open-faced meat loav sanwich wid fries an ketchup an then maybe a sunday with chocolate and nuts and sprinkles...mmmmmm nom nom nom ice cream nom nom....

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of the time curvy = obese
Full figured = morbidly obese
Overweight = she has her own gravitational pull

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About average...

The average american female is plus sized.

Athletic=plus sized. Chicks that actually have an athletic body are now using Slim/Slender in their profiles. They realized that fatties that play softball or bowl are now calling themselves athletic and they don't want to be grouped in with pork-beasts.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMack177 said:
9 times out of 10 if a chick does the following she is a fat chick:

1. Only has pictures of her face. Mostly at an angle or with the kissy face to make her face look thinner.

2. Breast or booty shots with no other part of her body showing. Fat chicks often take their best features and put them up so they can draw in attention while hiding the fact that they are 300 lbs. Not to mentio most fat girls have big t1tties that look pretty nice when perked up in her push up bra. don't fall for it it's a fat trap

3. Has food in her user name. Learned this from Tariq Nasheed but from what's i've seen 9/10 of the time it's true

4. Has old pics. You can't really tell this without asking, but most fat chicks will put up pics form when they were smaller in order to deceive males into thinking they are still as hot as they were in highschool. Don't fall for it. it's a fat trap

5. Has pics of a celebrity or anyone else but her on her profile. I don't care if trey songs is her dream man, if a chick isn't secure enough in her body to post her own picture then she is effed up or fat. This applies to family members to. Some girl will try to hide behind pictures of their hot friends/sisters in order to appear like a family girl but really they are just fat

6. only pics of her lips. Ties into number two. A lot of fat girls have nice lips

7. List her body type as "curvy, full figured, thick, or anything similar. Barring the honest fat chicks who say they "have a little extra weight" most fat chicks will try to sugar coat their weight by putting any of the least direct terms they can for it. Also be wary of the "average' body types. Sometimes they can downplay their weight as well. Hell, I've even run into and Athletic chick on okcupid who turned out to be bigger than I'd hoped....

It's best to just look at the pics when trying to get a feel for her, but just take note of the red flags. Most girls who are hot will have no problem showing you they are hot

HAHAHA!