fattie on pof

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i talked to this girl on pof , and when i first talked to here she looked decent , but i got here facebook n she looks alot fatter on there , I haven't done anything with a woman in a long time , should i just go and have some fun with her ? im pretty sure i could get a bj , or should i keep my standards high and never talk to her again ?

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to happen a lot on POF.

Once I see any sign of gnarly pics on facebook, I generally forget about them completely. Even an awkward smile or weird face angle will cause me to completely lose interest. So, if this were my situation, I'd just keep looking.

If you decide to go forward, realize it might be a sign that you are lacking enough options and should be looking for other ideas to improve your exposure to women.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol atm my options are defiantly crap ,im in a new town and just got a job (also need a car) , I don't know many people , so I guess im just kinda grabbing at straws , ive been going to a park , i suppose i should just keep my cool and keep trying to meet girls at the park until i can get some wheels.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'd pass. Look I'm all for lowering your standards (somewhat) during a dry spell just to get some action. The problem is fatties, IME, are clingy and hard to get rid of afterwards.

More attractive women get less attached because they can replace any one of us tomorrow given their options.

Plus the last fattie sweated all over me in the sack. I'm still traumatized lol.

Nothing wrong with a "thick" girl. Those can be a LOT of fun, but fat, I don't go there anymore.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I'd pass. Look I'm all for lowering your standards (somewhat) during a dry spell just to get some action. The problem is fatties, IME, are clingy and hard to get rid of afterwards.

More attractive women get less attached because they can replace any one of us tomorrow given their options.

Plus the last fattie sweated all over me in the sack. I'm still traumatized lol.

Nothing wrong with a "thick" girl. Those can be a LOT of fun, but fat, I don't go there anymore.
Ha , o man i needed that Im pretty sure im going to pass at this point , but keep the opinions coming , anything is appreciated :rockon:

I also agree with thick , if they can keep the right shape in there body while still having a lil cushin to push , it can be awesome =]

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How fat? I would need to see a pic..
This thread is worthless without pics!!! LOL

I am all for more cushion for the pushin...big girls need love too I am the ultimate BBW judge on this forum. Let me see and I will tell you

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
How fat? I would need to see a pic..
This thread is worthless without pics!!! LOL

I am all for more cushion for the pushin...big girls need love too I am the ultimate BBW judge on this forum. Let me see and I will tell you

http://img860.imageshack.us/i/16371017683855362511437.jpg/

that was apparently in December , but i know girls can hide alot with camera angles

her face looks fatter in some pics , so i figured id put one of the better ones

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always take girls' pictures online with a grain of salt. Even FB pics are often quite misleading. If she's not showing full body pics or all her pics are at weird angles, chances are she's a beast.

"Average" usually means chubby
"Curvy" more often than not means obese.
"Full-figured" or "overweight" means holy $hit, this fatty's got her own gravitational pull!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Lexington said:
Always take girls' pictures online with a grain of salt. Even FB pics are often quite misleading. If she's not showing full body pics or all her pics are at weird angles, chances are she's a beast.

"Full-figured" or "overweight" means holy $hit, this fatty's got her own gravitational pull!!

Lex is right. Only experience would dictate this knowledge.

I like my b!tches with a little bit of meat (in the t!ts and the ass). If she has a television orbiting around her neck, fvck; run for the hills.

She can't catch you anyway.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

I like my b!tches with a little bit of meat (in the t!ts and the ass). If she has a television orbiting around her neck, fvck; run for the hills.

She can't catch you anyway.
haha this thread is becoming funny as hell , ive also heard that the chunkys give pretty good head , read a dudes thread about it yesterday

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
haha this thread is becoming funny as hell , ive also heard that the chunkys give pretty good head , read a dudes thread about it yesterday
The chick in the pic aint bad, and could get it, I'm with Karma I like a bit of meat on my girls, I'm a big dude so thats what it is, the girl in your pic could get it

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cablecow15 said:
It's not untrue.

Most thin broads that I've slept with really aren't all that sexually aware. They're dependent on the dude to do most of the work. Thinner women are much easier to toss around and man-handle, but they're far lazier than their bone-in sisters.

The chicks with meat on 'em, in my experience, are much better orally.

And anal isn't a chore.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha , this has been a real learning experience , ive never done anything with a chunky girl , so maybe i should meet here , just to learn if not for anything else

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are right, you might not want to brag about a chunky girl to your friends but sometimes a little extra cushion for the pushin' is nice.

A lot of the best sex I've had is with slightly overweight girls. The ones with pretty faces and some curves on them. They work harder than many slimmer girls.

It's only up to a certain point though. Fat rolls are NOT nice!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
LOL. I remember once I was talking to this girl on OKCupid. She looked pretty good in her pics. She had a few full body pics. We talked back and forth and she friended me on Facebook. All her pics on there looked pretty good too. She didn't look slim, but not a fatty either. Basically, she had meat in all the right places.

When I met up with her, my jaw almost hit the floor. Jesus Christ was this broad HUGE. In fact for a few seconds I literally couldn't say anything when she greeted me. Needless to say that was a very short first (and only) date.

I went back to check her pics and the thing is, she didn't even doctor them! She just had the perfect clothes, lighting and angles to make her look a lot leaner than she really was.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this site , thanks guys , great advice im defiantly leaning towards meeting her now

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:

and to add:

"Athletic" usually means Average or chubby but she doesn't spend her whole day with her ass on the couch.
"Voluptuous" means she's so fat she makes the sound "VOLOP!!" when she flops down.

Slender chicks are proud of their shapes and won't use any other descriptors for their body.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was a crappy rainy day that we were going to meet in the park , so nothing is going to happen , i will no longer contact her , i see this as a sign that i should aim high =]