Fat, tatted chick on cover of Cosmopolitan!

R

Ranger

This is over the top. Lol
You don’t force the market onto us. We will let you know what we like.
Women don’t get to choose what’s attractive for us. I can see certain types of men supporting this.

I’m glad. Some of these girls around here? I was starting to worry about them. Let the men loose on them. Lol

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a bit much. Toting that obesity is attractive is dangerous. Being heavy as such has major ramifications on ones overall health. It doesn’t represent self empowerment if it comes at the detriment of ones health.

Plus size or curvy is fine. There’s many avenues of attractiveness and different flavours for all. The line has to be drawn somewhere though. And this is also taking in to account super skinny runway models that suffer from aneroxia.

What should be promoted is body and health awareness for ones own individual build.

GQ might as well just put a super obese balding guy in his tighty whites onthe next cover, wearing a Rolex and Tom Ford loafers.....
Male Empowerment 2019

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosmopolitan is a magazine for women.

Most women are fat.

They put a fat woman on the cover to appeal to their market.

Not really a big deal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at RMG podcast with Rollo
They talk about that cover

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read cosmo before. Lol
When I was 16 I used to flip through my sisters on a weekly basis. It’s really bad. But I knew then women are looking for men who have it all and shouldn’t settle for less.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great business and PR move, can't fault them for that. Probably record selling edition.

Doesn't mean a lot for us here.

As for the cover itself, if it comes up in conversation I always say the same thing. "If it's unhealthy to promote underweight women as an ideal, it's unhealthy to promote overweight women as an ideal." How many fat people do you see who are 80+ years old? None. She'll be dead before she's 50. I feel sorry for women who have fallen for the "healthy at any weight" idiocy. I will continue to vocally disprove of it, even if people think I'm an a$$hole. Don't care. Speak the truth regardless of the consequences.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish single empowered women over 40 will embrace such life style, it will save us plenty of money when it comes of welfare and pensions.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Rogan talks about this on his podcast. If anyone cares

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If women want to really blow me away with how good of an idea "fat acceptance" is, they'll start respecting fat men the same way.

Honestly, some fat women do look good. But you should be in the relationship with someone (long term) for them, not how fat, how skinny, breast size, **** size, etc. Being fat doesn't entitle these women to a goddamn thing.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try to tell me until you're blue in the face that fire is not hot but at the end of the day, It's extremely hot. What I'm getting at is you can try to tell everyone (Specifically Men) that Big and Fat is beautiful but Biology doesn't care what ANYONE says, a rock hard c0ck responds to slim young, tight beauty.