fat chicks on myspace

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now i don't really do the online thing, but i've been hearing some guys getting some action from it...but damn, all there are on myspace are some cows... holy crap, and they almost all do that angle shot..wtf!!

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shietttt, i know... so how exactly do ya'll run your myspace game.. i mean lets all be honest, the vast majority of us are just doing it to get some head or a quick lay, so we can continue looking for a better chick... i have been trying messaging with "whats up"...but that don't seem to cut it...what do you guys do?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that most American females are fat. The American Medical Association will back me up. Most American dudes are VERY aggressive. When they see anything that is thin they pounce! So, lots of thin females don't even do MySpace. This leaves you with probably about 1 in 5 who are not chubs. Again, American guys are VERY aggressive. Every thin one will receive dozens of messages a day. Just think "SkiptoMYLoser". He spammed every female within 200 miles of the Boston area. He continues to do it to this day! There is more than just one Skip in American cyberspace. There are hundreds of them pounding away on their crusty keyboards as you read this.

The point? You guys are f*****!!!! Just a fact. Try dlist.com. Gay guys have it made in America.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is harder...but pick out females you find attactive and like their "style", then open them by relating to something on their page, trying to get them to laugh or even make fun of them a little (you know, harmless fun like in pre school :D ) You'll probably get shut down a lot, but it counts as experience. It will get easier as you get better with conversation and figure out how to structure your "style" to get more positive responses.

In the end, setting your sights on fat chicks isn't a great idea because if one gets preggo your life is RUINED. lol...try to sex the girls whom you wouldn't mind having your babies. Sheesh. I know they fat girls need love too but come on, you're on a DJ site teaching you the skills to get the girls you want...the fat ones don't need it from you! Try not to dive on top of the first girl who shows you her meat wallet!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
Now i don't really do the online thing, but i've been hearing some guys getting some action from it...but damn, all there are on myspace are some cows... holy crap, and they almost all do that angle shot..wtf!!
I went with my friend to meet a girl he met in myspace and she was HUGE...and ugly. People are deceptive as hell.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think pulling anything over HB6 on the internet takes a lot of skill and you're just better off meeting girls at bars. Meeting HBs on the internet is VERY difficult. If you are popular, have a good social network, have guys in your network you know would date/fvk you, get hit on at any bar, are you going to go on the internet to meet guys? Think about it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hooked up my page and cleaned up my profile..like made it more for broads instead of just having no profile or a brutally honest one with a whole bunch of hoes on it...

Like I talk about my hobbies,books,movies i've read recently...etc..Women will actually quotes line from your myspace blogs and ask you "who is that person in your pics on your myspace"...

Girls actually read them,true story.

So you having a "cleaned up" page w/your best pics is 90 percent of it cuz most won't answer back if it seems you just want azz..

I usually hit them with wassup,what part of town you from?What nationality,etc and just use their profile to get them to open up ,add them,etc..

80 percent of the time it works,when I had a bs page even with some nice pics most women wouldn't respond to me..

The thing about myspace girls is they often flake when you set up the date & most girls off there are older,women with kids,fat chics & sluts....

Right now I just use it for my b-team group of girls.

Girls that I don't find THAT attractive,just wanna **** & girls that i'm mad and don't really want to talk to face to face..

I only gane chics from myspace when i'm on myspace talking to girls i met face to face....

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks like to f*ck too, the thing is they don't want to be taken as seconds. I've had sex with a fat chick and it wasn't that great so I'm never gonna try it as I was curious as how it was like to bang someone that weighed 20-30lbs more than me.

It was definitely easy, but I felt pretty guilty and ended up BSing for a couple months before I gave the heave ho.