fastseduction.com?

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site and fastseduction.com seem, well, really parallel. Almost like a waste of effort. The main difference I see is that the audience here tends to be younger while fastseduction.com tends to be older. Heck you use the same acroymns. (AFC for example)

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean the High School forum and the like.

Use whatever feels right for you, BlaBla.

Or you could go to http://www.seducingwomen101.com (with it's obvious bias and onesidedness) and believe that all that "effort" comes directly from the girl and you have no effect on her whatsoever.

It's also a good site if you like being talked down to and made to feel inferior just by being ignorant of how women think and act.

SoSuave is onpoint a good 95% of the time for me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blabla
This site and fastseduction.com seem, well, really parallel.
dont bet on it.

debates with AFCs and chicks about the non existant "grey area" and "virgins by choice" etc etc are virtually non existant over there.

there is no "but ifs" at fastseduction , simply tested what works and what doesnt and bullsh1t called out pretty quick, and not left alone to grow into more sh1t

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ASF is way advanced. Get the basics down from this site before moving on. Unless you're really determined to learn the game. If so, then go straight to ASF.

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant parrallel as in, same subject matter (and slang).

Bullsh1t propagation and such, well that is a matter of the moderators and the atmosphere of the community.

And can somebody turn off the "offfensive words" filter? It get's annoying.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fastseduction.com for its fieldreports and layreports, really cool :)

ASF is more techniques, systems and lame crap though... This site is more for selfimprovement... ASF is good though if you are into running premade patterns and ****.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder why this place never got a field report forum? Because most of the ppl here are keyboard jockeys who read a few of the tips, try them on their friends, and never go out into the field and approach. ASF has field reports because ppl go out into the field. Unlike here, where the majority seem to be ppl who post 'there's this one girl' questions.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The overall theme of this board is very AFC. There are a lot of guys on this board who call themselves "players" yet dont even know the first thing about being a player. Its very apparent to me by the way that many of the guys post. I agree that there are many keyboard jockeys on this board, but the same goes for every other seduction based board as well. In fact, of the majority of the guys who are involved in the community, few will actually go out and apply the information. And even fewer of those guys will apply it correctly and actually ever become PUA.

Im curious as to how many of the guys who post here have actually read the "DJ Bible". I very briefly browsed through it and beleive that there is some decent material in there. The majority of the posts here could be answered by the DJ Bible but I think guys are being lazy and prefer to have someone just answer their AFC questions.

What troubles me about this board is the fact that it seems like a place to come to and vent about each others problems. You DO NOT see any of this on ASF. In fact, this board is in NO way like ASF. Well, I take that back, a LOT of flaming goes down on both boards. The focus of this board appears to be relationships, not seduction.

Gentleman, what it boils down to is this. If you desire to be a "romancer" than this board is for you. If you want to be a player, then I suggest you get your nose into ASF and start reading. Most importantly, get out into the field. Nothing you read can teach you as much as the in field experience.

- Amog

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: fastseduction.com?

Originally posted by ( . )( . )

debates with AFCs and chicks about the non existant "grey area" and "virgins by choice" etc etc are virtually non existant over there.

This is what I hate most about sosuave.com. Guys will post on here and try to justify their AFC behavior because their situation is supposedly in a "grey area" so they think the DJ rules don't apply to them.

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blabla
So why the parrallelism? What does DJ offer that asf doesn't?
There is no parrallelism. ASF is a whole different world. Sosuave can not offer anything except people to hear you gripe.