Farting

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i dunno what to do. I have a problem and i should prolly go to the doctor. I know this thread sounds like a joke but im not. I have gas all the freaking time. The average person farts about 21 times per day. I say i prolly fart 150-200 times a day. Its every 5 minutes or so i have to let one go, sometimes nonstop. Its terrible when im hanging out with friends or on a date. I have to hold it in. and then a couple minutes later, another ones comes and on and on and i know that is not healthy. And of course i dont wanna let them go but sometimes i ahve to. Or if i move too suddenly while im holding it it will burst out. Its sooooooooo embarissing.

Any of you guys got a similar situation??? i mean i cant hold all night if im with a girl. I tried beano, it only helps a little after taking like 3 or 4 pills. I quit eating white bread and i dont eat that much cheese anymore.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go see a docter its porboably a problem with our diet or your sotmach, i would imaigne it can easily be solved if you find the right infromation on it.

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I have protien farts all day from all the protien I have to eat, sucks sometimes....oh well....

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
protein is like farting all day long non stop...

<3 my protien 170g a day or bust!

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PYROTAK
protein is like farting all day long non stop...

<3 my protien 170g a day or bust!
< 400g of protien a day or bust. :(

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, blow yourself over to H&F... :rolleyes:

The problem lies in your diet - why don't you tell us what your typical food intake is for each day?

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jager_Boy
< 400g of protien a day or bust. :(
jesus christ thats just too much :D

you must need some metamucil to get enough fiber to poop all that out...

when im bulking hard i do like 200g and thats ALREADY A LOT OF PROTEIN.

mostly natural of course cannot get enough salmon and steak and tuna baby!!!woooo

real protein > whey protien!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excessive gas

First off, see your doctor and have it checked out. You may have a bacteria problem in your stomach/intestines that is interfering with your digestion. Gas is a result of a few things. Besides that mentioned above, it can be either:

1) Inhaling too much air while eating
2) Lack of fiber in diet
3) Too much fiber in diet
4) Mild allergies to foods (i.e. dairy products)
5) Bad food combinations (i.e. large amount of starches+meat)
6) Eating too much at a time.
7) Eating too fast (also linked with inhaling too much air)

I had a bit of a gas problem myself through most of my life. I have it completely under control now with diet changes. Not to mention my energy levels increased considerably as well (this was the main reason I did it).

If you want more details, let me know.

Also, are you skinny (either under-weight or on the lower end of the "ideal" weight for your height)? Do you NOT gain weight easily (i.e. you find that no matter how much you eat you hardly gain 1-2 pounds)? Do you have acne? There are some common links I've discovered if you share 1 or more of those symptoms

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo

The problem lies in your diet - why don't you tell us what your typical food intake is for each day?
Also, don't eat sugarfree gums/drink diet sodas too often. THe aspartame gives gas like a mother.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not aspartame , sorbitol causes the gas as it metabolized by the GI tract bacteria and gas is a by product. now aspartame can give you headaches...

I agree will tilltheendof time, good points were made in the post

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not aspartame , sorbitol causes the gas as it metabolized by the GI tract bacteria and gas is a by product. now aspartame can give you headaches...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Road Demon

Damn right. Aspartame causes headaches. I ate dark chocolate that had aspartame as the sweetener, I got a big headache for 10 minutes. I NEVER ever had a history of headaches or migraines. I got a pretty bad one within 5 minutes of eating the chocolate.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ Oh dear lord:p

Go to the docters, I had simmilar problems to you, though I had stomach pains (thought it was just wind...) and the sh|ts too. Turned out the be chrolms disease which can, if you act all manly and don't see anyone about it, turn into bowel cancer. Don't ask me how.

My quality of life has increased a lot since my ****ting like a mad thing days:D

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by TillTheEndOfTime

Also, are you skinny (either under-weight or on the lower end of the "ideal" weight for your height)? Do you NOT gain weight easily (i.e. you find that no matter how much you eat you hardly gain 1-2 pounds)? Do you have acne? There are some common links I've discovered if you share 1 or more of those symptoms

yeah im about average weight. Im 6'2 and 175 pounds. I actually used to be around 180 but i changed my diet.

I'll tell what my diet is, what it used to be. There has been minimal amoun in the change of how much i fart. Im just eating more healthy,

I excersize a lot so i do eat a lot of protein. But when i didnt i still farted a lot.

I do eat a lot however. Sometimes i need 4-5 meals a day but i think that is due to being very active.

anyway here it is:

Old diet

I am cant drink milk because it gives me stomach ac hes so i drink soy milk. I can eat cheese because it has a lower level of lactose and does not effect me unless i were to eat unhealthy amounts.
I would eat lots and lots of fruit. All the time i eat fruit like apples oranges, bannas. I eat lots of vegies like tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli onions and garlic. I ate a lot of pastas and bead and white flower. I drank pop and lwater and juice. Had chocolate bars once in a while. Frequent enough but not 2 many to gain weiight. Drank 2 much beer as well. Proteint shakes, steaks, chicken. Wings, deep fried stuff. fries.

Not 2 much of the unhealthy stuff but enough that i dont loose weight.

New diet.

I am trying to get a six pack and slim my stomach down beer belly (not that i have one but its more of a pooch. but it hangs over when i bend over)

so my diet does consists of a lot of protein shakes, chicken that is skinless to avoid the fat. I cut out cheese almost compltely but drink a lot of soy mil a day to keep my calcium. I cut out white bread because that contribued to my fartintg. My mom as allergy to it and has gas when she eats it so i think im the same. I eat whole grain bread now. As for cerial i eat stuff like cranberry crunhc, oat meal. I still eat lots of fuits and vegies. I eat a lot of basil and tomato now as well. I cut out pasta mostly except for once and a while. I quit drinking pop and no longer eat candy at all. I still eac the same meats except more seafood as well now like fish and shrimp. As for staches i eat potatoes and still eat white rice but i also eat quinoa more so then rice. I eat sushi as well. I eat lots of sandwiches and things of that sord.

so basically i'v cut out a lotta white sugar and starch foods and replaced it with fruit, vegies and protein.

I still fart about the same amount so perhpas the protein is the key. I just find its abnormally high some days. I counted it yestery. I farted 263 times b4 i lost count

madhatter

Reaction score
don't know if you eat this, but try to avoid stuff that is "sugar free" but loaded with sugar alcohols. you might find these in sugar free cookies, etc. these things give you gas like no tomorrow.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl catches you farting, wave it away, then look her deep in her eyes, and say, "Baby. The only reason I did that is because you blow me away."

She'll be putty in your methane covered hands.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl catches you farting, wave it away, then look her deep in her eyes, and say, "Baby. The only reason I did that is because you blow me away."

She'll be putty in your methane covered hands

ahahaha i like that one. thats funny!

yeah i dont even eat cookies man. i avoid white flower and am on a strict diet pretty well. No fast food, no crap. just good wholesome food.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
^^^^^ Oh dear lord:p

Go to the docters, I had simmilar problems to you, though I had stomach pains (thought it was just wind...) and the sh|ts too. Turned out the be chrolms disease which can, if you act all manly and don't see anyone about it, turn into bowel cancer. Don't ask me how.

My quality of life has increased a lot since my ****ting like a mad thing days:D
Hey Cloud-uk I have Crohn's also.

A considerable percentage of the population (~10%) have Crohn's or its less severe version called Inflammatory Bowel Disease. From what you describe it sounds likely you have one of these. You're right to stop drinking milk...too much beer is bad too. Go see a doctor, he might recommend you get an anal probe.

Don't worry, it's not nearly as bad as it sounds! :)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anal probe!!!!!!! lol i hope its not as scary as it sounds, i dont want some ****ign alien in a ufo sticking a giant satellite dish up my ass so they can track me

yeah im farting again right now. about 2 per minute for the last 10 minutes.

i'll go to docter about it.