Famous historical people's quotes on the oppoiste sex

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some guys were pretty hard core compared to us lol man.

Women are nothing but machines for producing children.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
-Oscar Wilde

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one.
-W. C. Fields

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not exactly famous but Doc Love says "the most dangerous creature on the planet is a beautiful woman" which is a pretty good quote!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
some guys were pretty hard core compared to us lol man.

Women are nothing but machines for producing children.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed.
-Oscar Wilde

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one.
-W. C. Fields

Yeah right. Napoleon was a HUGE AFC, he couldn't get women being short and funny looking, so when he met Josephine he was CHASING HER LIKE MAD. She didn't want him because she was good looking and was getting it on with other guys, but he kept writing letters to her showing his undying love WHILE SHE WAS SCREWING OTHER GUYS. Finally she came to visit and he said basically I can't live without you...and I guess she finally committed at this point because he was now VERY famous general.

You can't go this black and white, it doesn't lead anywhere good.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Yeah right. Napoleon was a HUGE AFC, he couldn't get women being short and funny looking, so when he met Josephine he was CHASING HER LIKE MAD. She didn't want him because she was good looking and was getting it on with other guys, but he kept writing letters to her showing his undying love WHILE SHE WAS SCREWING OTHER GUYS. Finally she came to visit and he said basically I can't live without you...and I guess she finally committed at this point because he was now VERY famous general.

You can't go this black and white, it doesn't lead anywhere good.
LOL WUT? Facts have no effect on you eh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_I

maybe not famous...but still eyeopening...

"When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues." - Balzac

"A man's as old as he's feeling, A woman as old as she looks." Mortimer Collins

"In America every woman has her set of girl-friends; some are cousins, the rest are gained at school. These form a permanent committee who sit on each other's affairs, who 'come out' together, marry and divorce together, and who end as those groups of bustling, heartless well-informed club-women who govern society. Against them the Couple of Ehepaar is helpless and Man in their eyes but a biological interlude." Charles Caleb Colton

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too." Henry Louis Mencken

"Love is the mistaken belief that one woman differs from another." Henry Louis Mencken

"A man always blames the woman who fooled him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark." Henry Louis Mencken

Last edited:

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL WUT? Facts have no effect on you eh?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_I

maybe not famous...but still eyeopening...

"When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues." - Balzac

"A man's as old as he's feeling, A woman as old as she looks." Mortimer Collins

"In America every woman has her set of girl-friends; some are cousins, the rest are gained at school. These form a permanent committee who sit on each other's affairs, who 'come out' together, marry and divorce together, and who end as those groups of bustling, heartless well-informed club-women who govern society. Against them the Couple of Ehepaar is helpless and Man in their eyes but a biological interlude." Charles Caleb Colton

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too." Henry Louis Mencken

"Love is the mistaken belief that one woman differs from another." Henry Louis Mencken

"A man always blames the woman who fooled him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark." Henry Louis Mencken

Uhh my info is straight out of a 4 part documentary on him bro.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Amazing is correct. Napoleon got played by Josephine - you can also read more about it in the Art of Seduction

"A worthy woman is far more precious than jewels, strength and dignity are her clothing." ~ Proverbs 31

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion." ~ Proverbs 11

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TriniBoySmooth said:
"all womem are *****s...except my mother."
-Napolean
So that includes your sister

Romjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes not historical but i always liked the quote by charlie sheen.
" i dont pay women for sex....i pay them to leave" (after confessing to having sex with hookers)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Man's love is of man's life a thing apart,
'Tis woman's whole existence.

LORD BYRON, Don Juan

- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy.

OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

- Don't wait for the good woman. She doesn't exist.

CHARLES BUKOWSKI, letter to Steve Richmond, Nov. 1971

- You won't regret the men you never killed, but you will regret the women you passed up.

BERNARD CORNWELL, The Winter King

- Lone women, like to empty houses, perish.

CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE, Hero and Leander

- The happiest women, like the happiest nations, have no history.

GEORGE ELIOT, The Mill on the Floss

- In revenge and in love woman is more barbaric than man is.

FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, Beyond Good and Evil

- The sexual life of adult women is a “dark continent” for psychology.

SIGMUND FREUD, The Question of Lay Analysis

- I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them.

FRANK SINATRA, quoted in The Way You Wear Your Hat

- The fear of women is the beginning of knowledge.

GELETT BURGESS, The Maxims of Methuselah

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

ya don't say? Well, wadda ya know. Learn something everyday. :kanye shrug:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Yeah right. Napoleon was a HUGE AFC, he couldn't get women being short and funny looking
Off topic but Napoleon was 5'7.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_I#Image
The British Tory press sometimes depicted Napoleon as much smaller than average height, and this image persists. Confusion about his height also results from the difference between the French pouce and British inch—2.71 and 2.54 cm respectively; he was about 1.7 metres (5 ft 7 in) tall, average height for the period
Interesting, a French pouce is about 94% of a British inch. So if one tried to convert Napoleons height 1 to 1 from pouce to inch they'd get 62 inches or 5'2.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Sometimes I wonder why God made women this way.
God is a woman....:crazy:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Sometimes I wonder why God made women this way.
What's really interesting is that girls share a similar sentiment: 'I wonder why God made men this way.'

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good woman should be LADY in society, HOUSEWIFE in the kitchen and SLVT in the bedroom.
But the common scenario is SLVT on the party, LADY in the kitchen and HOUSEWIFE in the bedroom.
by Uknown

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Never argue with fools. From a distance people can't tell who is who. ;)

jay z, the blueprint album, forgot which song.

Anyway that's where the word "napoleon complex" came from. he was quite short but overcompensated for it.

If I were to give a quote about women it would be

"the man who can learn not to make women the end all be all of his life, is half way to achieving great things that otherwise could not be done"