Fall semester starting tomarrow..

Gnr7112

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to start this semester off with a few new tips under my belt . So anyone, with any creative/original tips or suggestions for hitting on girls first day in class, id quite appreciate them. Then ill post tomarrow evening on how it went. Here's some info if needed - im in college, not high school. Iv been going for a few semesters now. Im taking U.S. history to 1865, descriptive astronomy, english 102, american government, astronomy lab & judo.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im also looking for tips. About to start my second year.

I have had some bad luck in the past. Usually there aren't any girls hot enough to spark my interest inside my classes.

The first day of class I usually just get in class and pick any seat. Usually the good girls sit everywhere but near me. And once we pick our seats, they usually remain unchanged for the remainder of the semester.

I hope to see some good looking freshmen tommorow!

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time i dont even meet girls in the actual class. Sure it helps to sit near to them. If u happen to get a hot girl next to you just relate something to them. For instance:

"I bet this class is gonna blow.."

Most of the time I meet girls at the student hangout area. At my school its "winchester alley." Your best bet is to just randomly start a conversation with girls in the student hangout facillity.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where would you guys is a good place to get girls on campus, I am starting my freshmen year tomorrow, and just wanted to know where you guys find chicks

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost1
Most of the time i dont even meet girls in the actual class. Sure it helps to sit near to them. If u happen to get a hot girl next to you just relate something to them. For instance:

"I bet this class is gonna blow.."
this is what i learned last semester and it worked well:

dont be afraid to speak up and answers questions, even if your wrong. now i dont mean try and answer everything, but you can really stand out by TRYING.

i actually find it works better to say "im looking forward to this class" or something positive b/c in college you get to choose your corses so most of the time your in there with people who WANT to be there. If you say that to a girl with a negative outlook on the class just suggest that they stick with you and they will enjoy their time there.

talk to everyone, especially all the girls. its kind of like talking up the friends of the girl you really want. if you make them all like you then the one who you ask out will feel that much better or something like that.

STAND OUT. and dont be afraid to do well in the class. girls in college usually think a guy who is smart, or who tries in the class, is sexy. Now i wouldnt go in and be like "i spent all weekend studying" but the kid who gets looked down usually (not always) is the one who is like "i knew about the test, **** it, i wanted to party!" cuz then everyone is like "well wtf are u even in this class, son?"

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
Where would you guys is a good place to get girls on campus, I am starting my freshmen year tomorrow, and just wanted to know where you guys find chicks
Same here man, I am going to a college in San Antonio with over 10,000 people and it's my freshman year. Is it a good idea to find a male friend to help you pick up girls at college?

Gnr7112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips on those links I liked them. I will share one since it seems many of us are in the same boat here - At my college, our cafeteria is in the student union building which is our student "hang out" place but not really since it kinda sucks.

Anyways I usually go get lunch there, and after getting my lunch I eye the place down a little bit for girls sitting alone, then once I find one ill go over there and pull out a chair, and ask "is anyone sitting here?" most of the time they say no, go ahead & sit down. Sometimes they are waiting for friends but still say sit - havent been rejected on this approach yet - I expect to get some once I try it on doubles.

Anyways once you sit down there with her you can talk to her about whatever you please - most the time I say that smells good what they are eating & ask what is then fluff about that for a minute then try to steer the conversation towards her, such as her major, what does she do, is she in a soroity, blah blah. Then once you feel you can get her #, look at your cell phone, or watch then say you need to go but it was nice talking to her. I'll usually say you seem pretty cool we should hang out sometime give me your number, I still find my self choking on asking for their # about 1/4 of the time, or if the convo wasnt that great.

If they drink alchol ill talk to her bars/alchol then try and get her to go out that night if possible. SO far doing that, iv had several flake and 1 actually end up going out that night. Anyways that's my little lunch time tip - I hope some of you use it and have much success!