Faithful with no benifits

Bandit

Reaction score
Hey guys what should I do with this girl that wants me to be faithful but we don't even have a serious relationship yet. She said is still too soon to be committed but yet asked me to be faithful (I have known her for about a month) (No kissing NO F**king just puppy love)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the answer to this and there is no need for anyone to tell you. But just in case:
If she is not willing to get serious with you she is no position to ask you to be serious with her. I smell trouble on the horizon.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's trying to put a leash on you.

She wants to be exclusive without being serious?

That would be tough to do if you ask me...

Last edited:

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 22 and you haven't even kissed her yet, after a month?

If you aren't getting physical there is no reason to be committed. I could understand if you were having sex, nobody wants to get an STD.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a grown woman you are talking about I would tell her there's no relationship to be faithful to, and focus my attention on women who are more available. Maybe this will raise her interest level to the point she's ready to be more physcial, maybe it won't. But I certainly wouldn't waste too much time on a chick that won't let you kiss her after a month. I'm surprised you held out for this long. Pressuring her to be physical will only drive her away, making sure that doesn't happen.

This whole subject relates to men being ashamed of their desires and not being able to assert themselves. If the woman you are with is not fufilling your desires then tell her that unapologetically and make it clear what you want out of the relationship. If she still doesn't get it, go find one that does. It's really that simple.

She is jerking you around, and you are letting her. Be a man and take control of the situation. Let us know how it turns out!