failure lead to success?

alevy101

Reaction score
Met this girl a few weeks back at a bar and got her phone number. I called her later that week and met her at a bar on a Friday night and ended up making out with her. OK, so throughout the week we are both online at times during work and I will IM her (maybe sometimes too much). So again, Friday rolls around and is going to go to the bars with some friends. She calls me that night (I'm already at a bar with a few friends) and tells me where she is- and that she doesn't want to go anywhere else because her friends want to stay there. At this point I should have said in return "ok, have fun, talk to you later" instead, me and a friend took a cab to where she was. However, we were unable to get into the club. Then i talk to her the following day and she seems uninterested. SO, I figure to not talk to her nearly as much and show her that I have a life outside of her/I'm in demand et c. I havent talked to her since saturday (its wednesday now), should I wait any longer to talk to her again? how much longer?

Los Anderson

Reaction score
Wait till she calls you. If you happened to bump into her later on in life, conversate and she where her head at. Don't tell her you missed her, let her do the talking. If you find yourself talking too much then she don't like you.