Facial Hair...help or hurt

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do think facial hair hurts your chances with women. I look young for my age, and I'm thinking a beard or goatee might help.

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
As a women, I like facial hair. But if you look to young, forget ever getting a women. You will probably be alone for the rest of your life.

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tamale,
Thanks for the keen observation. Oh well, I guess things could be worse than being alone for the rest of my life...I could end up with a girl like you.

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"But if you look to young, forget ever getting a women. You will probably be alone for the rest of your life."

Unleash your PMS elsewhere.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually stratt, I think that's a variable. Might change from woman to woman. I told my best bud's g/f (8.5) about how my school's grooming policy makes us shave, and she said that she likes facial hair--makes you look manly.

But then some women like the clean-shaven pretty-boys. I opt for light stubble just b/c.
I don't believe it matters too much.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamale
As a women, I like facial hair. But if you look to young, forget ever getting a women. You will probably be alone for the rest of your life.
Hey Tamale,

Did you know that here in Mexico we use the word "tamale" when talking about a woman's vagina?

Just tought you should know.

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlujan
Hey Tamale,

Did you know that here in Mexico we use the word "tamale" when talking about a woman's vagina?

Just tought you should know.
Thats funny...I would have thought it meant someone with no self-esteem who needs to validate herself by ****ting on men she doesn't even know.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it ain't the real Tamales. It's a troll using a modified version of her name.