facebook

huskersforlife

Reaction score
I need some tips about talking to girls on facebook. Most of the time it usually goes like this: me- whats up girl- nothing much u? me- same girl- cool. Then it usually ends there. Any advice?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online is completely different to Real life. No matter what it will always be a numbers game. That means you can't take a conversation with a girl personally.

As for what to say, it's ultimately just about expressing who you are as a person. Be the guy with good playful energy. Teasing is very good and when used correctly can lead to some amazing meet ups with girls.

Wait until my book "Meeting Women On Facebook" is published and out in stores. It'll explain everything.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do generic conversations and don't look too much into facebook convos or msn or the likes, very different to real life.

I usually just try and find out a bit more about them and develop a bit of an 'injoke' if possible for the next time i meet them in real life.

Don't go on about yourself much, my main advice (in any walk of life really): Keep It Simple Stupid

p.s flirt subtly if you're interested in the girl. Little hints drive people crazy, girls pull that stuff on guys all the time. Innuendo and the likes.