'Facebook Stalking'

no_longer_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
People at Uni seem to have engaged in 'Facebook stalking' where they will somehow find out the name of a HB and check out all her pictures. Or they might talk to her once then add her to FB, please don't do this in my opinion it is a totally AFC thing to do. On the other hand, don't read too much into it if you've been added by a nice looking girl, it does your confidence some good but it doesn't mean she wants you to knock her back doors in.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this entire post is about 98% truth :up:

There is nothing morally wrong with facebook stalking, and no one else will likely know that you did it. But tantalizing yourself with girls online will likely degrade your soul and make you a lesser man

no_longer_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the curiosity is there (I'm guilty to it) but think it's not at all what an alpha male would do. The girls would add him to their friends list.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm such a facebook stalker! But I don't add people I don't know. So I guess that would mean I only stalk my friends...hmmm. That, and people with public profiles.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, everyone (male or female) who makes their facebook profile non-public is a complete p*ssy and loser and a waste of oxygen on this planet :mad:

seriously, what harm is gonna come from allowing other people at your college to view your profile -- unless you've posted a bunch of naked pictures of yourself that you're afraid will get you expelled or something