F closed my ex

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Split with ex a month ago, initiated NC 2 weeks ago. Got message last night saying she wanted to chat. Popped round, ended up banging her. Feel pretty crppy today. Is this normal? Any thoughts?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
yes its normal but it isnt good, this is why when you go NC, you stay that way. you are now back to square 1. she has asserted some control over you, you have lost some ground. so yes, it is normal, it isnt right but it is normal.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Split with ex a month ago, initiated NC 2 weeks ago. Got message last night saying she wanted to chat. Popped round, ended up banging her. Feel pretty crppy today. Is this normal? Any thoughts?

Best advice?
GO STRAIGHT BACK TO NC... it is for your own best, no matter what, there was a reason why you left her first time.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't develop feelings for her I don't see the problem. You might as well keep banging her until you get new options (If you don't have any already).

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
As long as you don't develop feelings for her I don't see the problem. You might as well keep banging her until you get new options (If you don't have any already).
That would be a dream scenario, unfortunately, 9 out of 10 fail to keep thoose feelings down, why the NC is the only thing to go with.

Trust me, i speak through experience. To op, you will be better of finding a new girl, all of your old problems will come creeping back within the first month.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with an ex.. is once you get involved with them you cant help but feel used. Because on some level you are lowering yourself to their standard.

NC is more for you than it is getting the girl to come back.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
yes its normal but it isnt good, this is why when you go NC, you stay that way. you are now back to square 1. she has asserted some control over you, you have lost some ground. so yes, it is normal, it isnt right but it is normal.
Eh? he had sex with her, the only thing he lost was sperm.

he had some sex and can go NC again.

Quite a few threads recently along the line of "im getting too much action and interest from girls and I don't like it" like seriously what?

Send her my way for the sex next time if you don't want it, I won't complai about getting some

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Eh? he had sex with her, the only thing he lost was sperm.

he had some sex and can go NC again.

Quite a few threads recently along the line of "im getting too much action and interest from girls and I don't like it" like seriously what?

Send her my way for the sex next time if you don't want it, I won't complai about getting some
so why is he feeling like crap?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ probably the bitterness of poor standards is leaving a bad taste in their mouths and they need to wipe it off on the forums of sosuave.

Standards gentlemen. Standards. Raise yours and these feelings of disgrace will be forgotten soon enough.

B

BeDJ

Lol at the title.

The reason you feel crappy was because you did something you weren't supposed to do. You lost self-control.

Now, your ex figures that she is your main source of intimacy and will continue to use sex to keep you around. She'll also be sampling popsicles while doing so and sooner or later, she will drop you. This will leave you emotionally and mentally crippled.

Walk away now and generate options.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason I feel like crap, are that she was very huggy/cuddly before and after the sex, and confessed to still loving/missing me since we split up. Yet due to what happened when we split, there is NO possible way in this world we could ever sort this out. I knew this when I went round, and even had the mindset of see if I could get laid, and if not go home for a tug. But truth be told didn't expect her to put out.

Still it was my birthday today and made a nice present whilst Im spinning other plates....

She even confessed that since I went NC she had nearly rung me a few times.

B

BeDJ

Hyper2010 said:
I think the reason I feel like crap, are that she was very huggy/cuddly before and after the sex, and confessed to still loving/missing me since we split up. Yet due to what happened when we split, there is NO possible way in this world we could ever sort this out. I knew this when I went round, and even had the mindset of see if I could get laid, and if not go home for a tug. But truth be told didn't expect her to put out.

Still it was my birthday today and made a nice present whilst Im spinning other plates....

She even confessed that since I went NC she had nearly rung me a few times.
Okay.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like crap then stick to NC. You clearly won't be able to deal with having sex with her again while being emotionally detached.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just tore open the healing wound that's why it hurts. Trust me, I thought I could fvck my ex without any feelings after the breakup but I was only kidding myself. Like yours, she would act like nothing happened and be all cuddly and affectionate, saying how she missed and loved me etc., then you leave and she goes back to climbing onto another guy's c0ck and there's nothing you can do about it as you're not 'together' anymore.
It's a lose-lose scenario.

You will not recover until you get her out of your life for a good few months. It's been nearly 2 months for me and it is getting better. Sleeping with other girls will help in the meantime.