f#cked up !!

JackAttack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw girl at bus stop, grew some balls and approached her (like 2nd time in my life ive ever done this) got her number. We talked on phone/texted a bit until the weekend we met up

I followed all the advice on these forums.... wasn't needy or anything, busted her balls allot... basically wasn't a AFC. she thought I was a "player" and a man*****.. i just kept laughing and denying it kind of, but she still believed it. (and i havnt had a single girlfriend)

Had a great date.. we made out at the end before i dropped her off. she asked me to go clubbing the next day.. but I had to go up north to a mountain to go snowboarding so i just said no. She probably thought that was harsh... i didn't explain myself that was stupid

Then she sends me a text saying get home safe. I didn't respond to that either... didn't really want to seem all clingy after the first date ughhh

then i tried to contact her when i got back from the mountains a few days later and she wasn't the same.. so w/e i backed off.. was gunna wait for her to initiate. nothing. 2 weeks later i text her heyy just keeping in touch how have you been. and she doesnt reply. i come and go on facebook, she sent me a msg saying "your an ashole" blocked me, and removed me from fb.

At that point i got the hint... and didnt text back. FUUUUUUUUUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if i would have just been an AFC i probably would have been banging this girl by now.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your right!

go be an afc then come back and tell us how many *****es youve ****ed

KabronMex

Reaction score
there is no such thing as an AFC. Each girl has different needs. they are different. you do what you think its right under the circumstances.

thewickedm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan does not equate to being an a**hole. Similarly, being a gentleman does not equate to being an AFC. Always remember to calibrate your actions and responses so that you don't come off bad.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I have had the same problem before. You need to calibrate. More than once trying to be "alpha" or whatever you want to call it has made me appear to be a player and cost me the chic instead of getting me the chic. It is just something you need to practice over and over, meaning you need to meet lots and lots of chics. I have had girls I was dating break it off then tell me I didn't tell them enough that they are beautiful, etc. Well, the PUA rules say don't tell a hot girl she is hot. It still cost me the chick. All the "rules" don't necessarily apply in every case.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT JOB with everything you did from the approach to the drop off. I'm glad what you are learning here is paying off. Congrats on the good approach and pick up.

The other stuff isn't your fault, no way you could have known what would happen there. She responded pretty weirdly... I guess that is women for you. Keep on workin it out, sounds like you are doing really well so far.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
complete ignorance dont work that well bro

plus she thought u was a player from the beginning anywayy and u just proved that to her

next time balance her interest level. dont build up high, then let it completely drop

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya definitely I think you came of a little harsh with a stern "no" and then an ignore. I basically just had this happen to me. Girl asked if I was a man***** and what not, then I went and got a girls number in front of her, bad move, whether or not thats the reason I havent really heard from her.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell.. Listen Bro. If you want to not be an AFC, don't be an AFC behind the puppet. It's a thought process as much as it is talking to women.

Sure, you came off as a player to her, but you were putting a show, a play, and all plays are brief because as soon as the finale the actors go back out to themselves.

When you want a girl to text you, you try to send fishing texts. You do something that's gonna do something kinda crazy. You're gonna work on your thought process because wanting a girl to text you is needy, it's clingy, it's AFC.

Listen bro, I say f this girl. That's what you need to say to every girl no matter if they're bouncing on your ****. You don't need them; they're just giving you a present, something non-essential but still nice.

Women serve their kings, so long as the king is worthy of being served.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackAttack said:
Saw girl at bus stop, grew some balls and approached her (like 2nd time in my life ive ever done this) got her number. We talked on phone/texted a bit until the weekend we met up

I followed all the advice on these forums.... wasn't needy or anything, busted her balls allot... basically wasn't a AFC. she thought I was a "player" and a man*****.. i just kept laughing and denying it kind of, but she still believed it. (and i havnt had a single girlfriend)

Had a great date.. we made out at the end before i dropped her off. she asked me to go clubbing the next day.. but I had to go up north to a mountain to go snowboarding so i just said no. She probably thought that was harsh... i didn't explain myself that was stupid
So up until now, you did everything RIGHT.
But, it wasn't that you didn't EXPLAIN yourself... it was that you probably didn't counter-offer. She probably thought you just weren't interested because you didn't just drop everything for her.

In that case, you dodged a bullet.

You don't need a girl in your life that will be trying to schedule everything for you.

And you don't have to explain yourself to a woman. You're busy that day and you can't see her, but next time, you say: Well, how about we do XXXXXXX on Wednesday?

That way she knows there's definite interest.

Then she sends me a text saying get home safe. I didn't respond to that either... didn't really want to seem all clingy after the first date ughhh
Once again, exactly what you should have done.

then i tried to contact her when i got back from the mountains a few days later and she wasn't the same
Was the mountains a ONE day thing or were you there for a few days? The problem with this though, is that you might have waited too long for her, in her eyes to get back to her. "Few days later" is a vague phrase. How many was it?

.. so w/e i backed off.. was gunna wait for her to initiate. nothing.
Initiate what? When you called her after getting back from the mountains, she was probably hoping you'd ask her out... which you didn't. You just talked.

2 weeks later i text her heyy just keeping in touch how have you been. and she doesnt reply. i come and go on facebook, she sent me a msg saying "your an ashole" blocked me, and removed me from fb.
You texted her that you were "keeping in touch"? What is she, your long lost cousin that you barely see anymore?

At that point i got the hint... and didnt text back. FUUUUUUUUUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if i would have just been an AFC i probably would have been banging this girl by now.
Wrong mindset here.
And again, you dodged a bullet probably but half of it was your fault.

So... if you would have cancelled your fun trip to the mountains, you would have gotten laid and then EVERYTIME after that... whenever she wanted you to drop something for her... you would have to.

Man, there are many MORE girls out there.
Stop focusing so much on this ONE.

Obviously you have no more plates, because if you did, you wouldn't be fixated on this ONE girl, you'd shrug it off and go out with someone else.

Saying that you should have been AFC... come on.
Don't be that guy.