f>ck the cell phone

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate cell phones
there is almost no more way to talk to grls at school
the bithces are always on the cell
there is that hot grl that i have wanted to talk to all this quarter long, but guess what
no way i can talk to her
everythime i see her, she is on the phone, and i have seen her more than 100 times
everytime i see a grl i would like to talk to, she is on the damn phone
i hate the f>ckinh cell phones

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that hot girls are always on their cell phones. A few times in a row a girl I wanted to approach was on the phone. I guess I shouldn't be suprised that there's always people calling the hot girls. It sucks, especially when I want to try a street pickup. The window of opportunity is small, but I can't bring myself to ask a girl to hang up her call and talk to me.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
word man

its like the " in " thing to have now

so you know with that immatureness they get that shyt

just to show off ratcher than have business or sumthing, haha

oh well

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always on the phone? Every single time you see her she is on the phone? Damn, she must be the great great grandaughter of Alexander Graham Bell or something.

Mizer

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen these too...

I believe it plain insecurity though. When they are not in a company for a couple of moments (e.g. strolling through the campus to the place where they've parked their car, and there's no one kissing their a$$), they MUST be on the cellphone, as though they simply can't be even a moment alone.

Whatcha think?

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are giving themselves artificial social proof. If they front like they're on the phone all the time, they think that people will assume they have a lot of friends.

But they aren't talking to real friends, they're talking to another biatch down the street on HER cell phone, both of whom superficially pretend to like each other but just use the fact that the other will talk to her about nothing as they both walk down the same street and look like they have busy social lives.

You ever bother to listen in? If they're not talking to their "extremely overworked and caring" or "highly pampered and doting" mother, who these little biatches incessantly bother about their petty little lives, it's seriously another biatch who talks loudly about which party or club they're planning on attending and getting drunk at before making out with some random guys, or they're talking to an equally superficial guy who gives himself the same superficial social proof by always yapping on HIS f*cking phone.

When a biatch turns on her cell phone, she turns off my attraction, plain and simple. I avoid those girls. They're fake.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra

You ever bother to listen in? If they're not talking to their "extremely overworked and caring" or "highly pampered and doting" mother, who these little biatches incessantly bother about their petty little lives, it's seriously another biatch who talks loudly about which party or club they're planning on attending and getting drunk at before making out with some random guys, or they're talking to an equally superficial guy who gives himself the same superficial social proof by always yapping on HIS f*cking phone.
That is sad. . .and typical.
What really makes me blow chunks is when I see anyone walking around wearing one of those headsets that are meant for your car.

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the other thing is even if they aren't currently talking on the phone, its always on...so it can ring at any second and usually does. Right in the middle of you trying to work your thang

Yeah its gone overboard...cell phones went from an emergency item to a security blanket. People talking to each other about every little detail of their life. Have to be in constant contact every second of the day.

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone sucks

hey,

I have a healthy practice of always putting off my phone OFF when I am on a date..cause I want to give 100 % of my time and attention to her or the person with whom I have appointment. All my friends know about it and they do not complaint when they find me on a voice mail. I also respct women who does the same thing at least initially. I hate when on a date or when I am talking serious stuff and the person is destracted by a phone call. If I have to switch on my phone..I always inform my date by saying: "I am expecting an important call from my friend..so I will keep my mobile ON..so hope you dont mind.cause normally I always turn off my phone..when i am on a date" This also gibes a reverse hint to the date that she should do the same. You can try..in case she does not get it..and her phone rings more than two times during your date..you sudenly walk out to the toilet saying that I have to make an urgent priate call..then come back and after 10 mins repeat the same..until she is dissapointed..then ask her.."you look disspointed..what happened"..I bet she will say "Nothing"..cause she did it to you just few mins back...I hate phones...I never had phone sex in my life :)

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax you guys, its just a trend thing and will be over soon. Here in Norway we had the same thing going on a couple of years ago when cell phones were considered social proof and shyt.

People were calling eachother everywhere and talking real loud just so everyone could notice their fancy little gadget. I even saw people talking on the cell phones while snowboarding .

But it has calmed down, and so will it over there. Just bear with this embarassing part of human culture for a while:rolleyes:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must cost a lot of money in calls. I wonder who pays for it?

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
If they are constantly on the phone, I consider them as attention wh0res.Not worthy of my time.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha Umbra got it right man..social proof

Jeez I get bored talking on the fone for more than 2 mins..but girls have always been know to yak yak yak

I think One Day Im going to take two cell fones in a busy downtown area..have a cell fones in both my ears..and pretend like I am REAAAALLLLLY busy!

whoohoo now thats social proof!