eye contact

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I talk to this really hot girl at my school. She is stacked all around and I am having a hard time about wheater or not I should always be looking at her face. I try to look away every now and then but I think she dosn't like it. Also she has caught me checking her out, should I care to explain?

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't explain. Next time she catches you, make a joke about it. I applaud you for trying to create eye contact. In fact, I have tried to apply that today, although it didn't work as well (since I was tired and felt like shiznit). It's a great technique, and should be used to it's fullest.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sachiel said:
Don't explain. Next time she catches you, make a joke about it. I applaud you for trying to create eye contact. In fact, I have tried to apply that today, although it didn't work as well (since I was tired and felt like shiznit). It's a great technique, and should be used to it's fullest.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training
I'm not having a hard time making eye concat with her because she is so hot and here eyes are nice. But should I constanitly be looking into them?