Eye contact, come on, I am sooo confused!?

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay, I need the non readers digest version here. I have heard that your not supposed to let a woman know your looking at her, but, a post in here says to walk the mall and stare your nuts off.

I am slowly putting it together but I need some advice to keep me on the right track. Do you stare or not, and when ??

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you ever read that you aren't suppose to let a women know you are looking at her?

There's a difference between staring a women down and making eye contact with her. You want to make eye contact with her and not break away, and if you feel like approaching do it as quickly as possible after making eye contact. Otherwise you come off as creepy.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what happens when you read too much too fast and then try to put pieces of knowledge together..

i think what confuses you is this.

eye contact is good. there are all kinds of theories here, but in general EC is good.

But when you're lets say sitting in a bar, you're not supposed to sit there staring at a girl for half an hour. Thats just creepy and stalkerish. I think thats where you get your "not supposed to see you looking" thing.

In general, looking at a girl for a long time is bad regardless. You see her, make eye contact, and boom, you go for it.

there are different ways to do this anyways, just keep reading and absorbing.

sikpupy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been a loooong time from where I got this info from but I think it has something to do with when your interested in a woman, at say a bar, you dont want her to catch you looking at her because then she thinks she has you, as in "yup scratch another loser on the desires me post".

Okay, honestly I never followed it because I have been in LTR for 25 years stright, but, now I am single and the games are just beginning.

Okay, I get the bar deal, but, what about around the office, and at friends places where I definatly just want to check the merchandise, show I am alpha but not too interested in closing?

Yea, yea, I am sure i know this one, but, I like looking at pvssy and thinking there wet for me, lol.