Experiment: Not going to call or text any girls this week...

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided earlier tonight that I'm not going to call or text any of "the" girls for the next week (until Monday). Friend of mine and I decided to wager on how far I get. If I make it past Thursday, she'll treat me to Pita Pit, if not, I do the same for her.

Here are the girls...

Kate
Cat
Kelly
Lauren
Shannon
Patricia
Nikki
Amena

Anyways, exceptions...

- I'm supposed to meet up with Shannon tomorrow, call her after 2. This would be the only time I call her this week.
- If a girl calls and leaves a voicemail or calls twice without me responding.
- If a girl texts me with a question meriting a response (not "how is your day going?"), I wait at least 2 hours before responding.

Idea to this is for my own self control. It'll also be good to see who actually tries to contact me.

Let me know what you guys think about this stuff. For the record, I've slept with 2 of the 8, made out with another 2 and the other 4 are potentials for the near future.

TheMaestro87

Let's see what happens.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you already know you want women to chase you more so than the other way around. In my mind, the only relationships worth havng are the ones where the woman chases the man. The other way around just isn't as enoyable for long in my perspective.

On one extreme you have guys who chase every woman in a 10 mile radius, on the other you have guys that refuse to talk a woman unless she calls or approaches him.

I like to be somewhere in the middle. I will pursue women with the intent of allowing and even baiting them chase me. However, once I have laid the pipe (or several times if they are amazing) they have to start chasing me or I will move my time to someone who does. In my case, free time to spend with quality women is quite limited, so I need tomake sure I am with someone who appreciates my time to the maximum.

I think you should have sex with all of them as soon as possible and let a natural selection of who cases you decide who stays, but to each his own.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you should have sex with all of them as soon as possible"

I agree completely, lol.

I really should talk to you more about this stuff. I agree about getting the woman to chase you, but I have trouble efficiently baiting them into it even though I (clearly) get high levels of attraction from multiple women. I am going to see who actually cares enough to call or text me over the next week. The nice thing is I'm making a trip to Santa Barbara this upcoming weekend so it's not like I'm going to be looking to get these girls to a party with me.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maestro, I made a rather rambling and unedited post explaining my theoretical position on chasing and some of how it works. Check that out, ignore the gramatical errors, and see if there is anything in there that might spark some ideas for you.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 1

Didn't have any problems today. Didn't have the urge or reason to call or text any of the girls. One of the reasons I chose this week to do this is because I'm not going to be in town for the weekend and I'm home for a day right now from college so there will not be any reason for me to call these girls. I'm hoping by starting with an easy week, it makes it easier in the future to not call the girls unless necessary.

Anyways, none of them called me today. I sent Shannon a text (she was the planned exception for today). I asked if we were still on for 2 pm lunch. She texted back asking if later tonight would work. I was purposely vague, saying that I'd be busy until about 9 even though I'd probably be on my way home by then. She sends back a text asking if tomorrow at 1 30 pm works. I never responded. The success of it was that I just got home, got on here and got on AIM (which I do occassionally but nowhere near as often as before). I used to talk to Shannon all the time on AIM but I was always the one trying to talk to her (this was last year, very AFCish, though I was C&F). Tonight she instantly IMs me when I sign on. Not sure if it's a coincidence but it seemed to me like she was trying for my attention after I never responded to her question.

More to come.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not coicidence, it drives girls crazy when you don't reply to their texts. Also i'd stay off of AIM if i were you, it kinda defeats the object of the experiement since you're still available when you're online - probably moreso.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL what an experiment. I often go months without texting or calling girls :p Then again I don't know any numbers so that may have something to do with it :whistle:

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't I just read a thread about you liking your LTR, maxtro?

I'll probably try to stay off AIM as well, or just ignore girls when they IM me (I probably need to stay on for poker). Anyways, I'll have my day two post at the end of the day.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Me, in a LTR ROFL!! :crackup:

The only time I mention LTR is when I post threads asking how to get girls that are in LTRs.

Keep up your test and don't mind me. I just jump in random threads with a bad joke at my expense every now and then.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, sorry, thought you started one of the threads when you just responded to it. My bad.

Here's a question for you guys. I'm not used to being the "flake" for stuff with girls. Let's say Shannon, for example, calls me for lunch today. If I ignore her call, which I plan to do. And don't call back (or even if I do), what do I say to her when I talk to her next? I don't think I should apologise...

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2

Boring. Was home, took a day off college to surprise my mom for her birthday. Took Dav22's advice and stayed offline (when I was online, no IMing with any of the girls, though I think I only have one of their screen names because I find AIM counterproductive to gaming). None of the girls called or texted me, which I don't find to be much of a surprise. To be honest, I don't think this is going to have that big an effect on them but maybe by like Friday they'll wonder why I haven't called.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread..im doing the same thing with a girl right now...
I once read an article on insinuation where if you give someone a hint of something they will expand on it based on their own views of what they hope for...have you ever known a girl who would send you an old text message or call you and hang up the split second it starts to ring??? this **** used to drive me crazy before i learned about it...
why don't you try calling one and hanging up right away to see if she calls back...as an addded part of the experiment...

Oh and you don't need an excuse to not have called...you were busy with stuff...adds a little mystery

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the point...

she will hear a split second ring and see your missed call...if she doesn't call you back then it could be for a million reasons,maybee she knows this game?, but if she does then she wanted to talk and you gave her an excuse! :)

Don't answer though! I would wait awhile (not really sure how long) and call her back.
If she asks about it later just change the subject/frame steal and if there is any reall pressure about why you called her just say, "someone must have been messing with my phone"

damn this sounds fun im gonna try it later.. lol

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea and all, but the problem is, what if she's not at her phone? Then it looks like I called trying to reach, not by some mistake or something. It would completely defeat the purpose of this because I'm still conveying interest if even on accident.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMaestro87 said:
I decided earlier tonight that I'm not going to call or text any of "the" girls for the next week (until Monday). Friend of mine and I decided to wager on how far I get. If I make it past Thursday, she'll treat me to Pita Pit, if not, I do the same for her.

Here are the girls...

Kate
Cat
Kelly
Lauren
Shannon
Patricia
Nikki
Amena
Maestro,

How is your life so empty that you can afford to spend time with this many girls? I know it sounds cool in principle but, it doesn't work if you have a busy life. I have enough problems trying to fit 1 or 2 girls into my weekly schedule... and they're definitely my last priority.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol maybee but don't take my advice i just have a boring ass job and way too much free time between 7-3.

I would use it on a throw away girl and lets be honest, for how long in a day is anyone away from their cell-especially a girl?