expanding waist

R2R

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have this ex who wants to get back with me.

all things seem to be good....she is good hearted and all...and not to bad in the sack but...
she has gained some weight that i have had problems dealing with as the attraction has went down

she wants to get back together but i have trouble accepting that.
if she was the same weight when we met, then sure, but all aside that is one thing i have an issue with.

i dont 'love' her now as much as i did before but she offers so much that sometimes i think i maybe making a mistake, and all over cuz she has put on some pounds...and i think one reason is does bother me is because she seems to be doing nothing about it, like she has no self image.

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna break it down for you.

1) Shes your ex for a reason. Dont forget those reasons.

2)Your not attracted to her a lot. There are girls out there who you probably are attracted to a lot. Fvck them instead

3)Why would you settle down with a girl who your not that attracted to, and has a image problem. LIFE IS TOO FVCKING SHORT.

4) What are you going to get out of this? Okay sex? BAH! Shes nice..DOUBLE BAH. ...get out now, before you marry a chick you dont want to marry, or get her pregnant.

Heed my wisdom boy

Pancho

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no reason in the world that you should lower your standards or expectations, just to make someone else (in this case your ex) happy.
So go out there, and live your own life! Have fun! Be happy! Go for it!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by R2R
so i have this ex who wants to get back with me.

all things seem to be good....she is good hearted and all...and not to bad in the sack but...
she has gained some weight that i have had problems dealing with as the attraction has went down

she wants to get back together but i have trouble accepting that.
if she was the same weight when we met, then sure, but all aside that is one thing i have an issue with.

i dont 'love' her now as much as i did before but she offers so much that sometimes i think i maybe making a mistake, and all over cuz she has put on some pounds...and i think one reason is does bother me is because she seems to be doing nothing about it, like she has no self image.
Do not marry/hook up/date a girl if you don't "love" her (meaning: if you don't find her attractive).

This is society talking..."You should find a girl who is nice and can take care of you in your old age, one who is kind, caring, compassionate, and looks aren't important."

You know DAMNED well that how much you're attracted to a woman is going to affect how you interact during a relationship. I'm not saying you should marry some bimbo b!tch just cuz she looks good, but don't live with a whale just because she has a nice personality.

R2R

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont love her the way she deserves to be loved
i am selfish in keeping her around cuz i like the attention i get from her - though sometimes it is too much

she has a good heart and has many other good qualities - many inside the bedroom - no complaints there

girls looks always go anyway....

i just wonder if this is going to be the best a girl is ever going to treat and accept me and if i let it go - and never get it again - i may kick myself. to her i am the only guy. if we are walking down the street and a 'buff' guy walks by and i crack a joke about her going for him instead - she will say that does not matter to her.

compliments me, saying she is proud of me, doesnt care about the 'big house' or the 'wealth', enjoys the little things, is very very low maintanence, shes the shoulder i need sometimes, always making time for me, and the only thing really keeping me away is that she is gaining this weight i cant look past

all the good things yet i am focused on her 'uncaring attitude' towards her appearance. even if she made the attempt and looked like she was trying

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
the depression factor

did you think about the 'depression' factor?

how long has she been alone? do u think that she may be a little depressed?

if the answer is yes.... then I want u to know that people who start suffer from slight depression do get a little over weight and don't take much care of their general appearance... the only thing or person that they pursue is the one they imagine will let them out of their agony.

if you go back with her... she will be much happier, she will dedicate more energy to herself, and i assure u she will be much more sexier in a few weeks if not days!

I would suggest you give it a try

good luck man

Reaction score
Gabrielshear has a damn good point. The problem is, since she's already pretty desperate for you, it'll emotionally kick her arse a whole lot more if you find later on that she's not doing it for you and you decide break it off a second time. And then she'll be completely desperate, calling you, crying into the phone, begging, making scenes in public... and she'll gain back all the lost weight again, and probably more.

The only thing less attractive than a needy guy stalking a chick is a needy chick stalking the guy.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
what is better than a needy chick?

what's better than a needy chick? if a girl is completely in love with u, she will do anything for u..... isnt that what a real don juan ultimately wants?

give it a try with her man....

and tell us how it went pls.