Exercising = Agressiveness?

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a personal trainer last summer and started working out alot. I've seen some great improvements ... lost 15 lbs and gained some muscle ... etc but i've noticed i've become more agressive. If someone cuts me off I get pissed off more or if i'm at a bar and some guy runs into me i'll automatically get irritated and give him the wtf look. Is this because of working out or something diff? Anyone experience this?

Thanks

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called "testosterone." Working out raises your blood levels (slightly) and has some effects, such as slightly elevated aggressiveness.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let 'suggestive selling' get to you. YOUR IN CONTROL OF YOUR ACTIONS NO ONE ELSE! Some of the most muscular people I know are the most mellow and forgiving people I know because they dont let the 'suggestive selling' get to them. Always keep your cool,don't let your exercising be the reason why 'this or that' occurred.

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Don't let 'suggestive selling' get to you. YOUR IN CONTROL OF YOUR ACTIONS NO ONE ELSE! Some of the most muscular people I know are the most mellow and forgiving people I know because they dont let the 'suggestive selling' get to them. Always keep your cool,don't let your exercising be the reason why 'this or that' occurred.

oh definatly its not but i didn't know it was the reason why

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naw dude, you do get aggressive and you get angry a lot faster. Its a test of self control